Chapter 2

Your father was now on a throne, confused as he dressed kings attire holding his precious baby girl. You was sleeping in his arms as he was gently rocking you while looking at the others in utter confusion.

"Your majesty we are so sorry for losing you in that storm." One person said.

"Majesty? I-" your father said.

"Yes, you are the king. Is there anything you need your highness?" Another guy said.

Your father kept denying the fact he was king but the staff there was insisting that he was. So he left them be before it becomes worse. Your father then got up and started to walk around the castle, he took you with him.

He had you looking at everything and started to hold everything too. Some of the staff asked your father if they could hold you but you started to cry. "I'm sorry but no." He kept replying to each and everyone of them.

He took you around everywhere, "look Y/N! Isn't it pretty!" Your father said as he held the curtain out to you. You touched it and gave a small laugh as you pulled your hand back towards you.

Your father smiled at you as you did that. He explored more and more of the castle as he did.

Meanwhile with the man the granted the now kings wish he visited a person that is far off of the kingdom.

She was hidden since she was too beautiful and she wouldn't be left alone. "Sister, I have returned." The man said.

The women turned around in shock, the man that was before her was sealed away because of his knowledge in dark magic. His sister decided to not speak a word of her knowledge so she wouldn't get the same treatment. "How are you here? Your not suppose to be here. ." she said.

"I've come back, and I got a proposition for you."

*****************************************
So I did have a lot for this chapter but wattpad decided to delete most of it that's why this chapter is so short.

Anyway there is chapter 2

Thanks for reading guys.

Bye for now

To be continued!