Chapter 5

Nobody's POV

Today was the day of the prince of a kingdom near by to visit. So you up earlier then usual to make sure you was ready for when he arrived, at noon. Even though he is arriving at noon your "mother" told you to wake up and get ready. You sighed and got dressed and decided to walk the halls once you was done. You walked around the castle on your own.

You saw loads of people getting ready for the arrival of the prince from another kingdom to come here. "this is stupid. . . I got hours until he arrives why did I have to wake up this early? I never wake up early." You mumbled to yourself.

"Y/N are you talking to yourself again?" You heard your mother ask you.

You turned to her having the normal smile on your face. "I'm sorry mother I am trying to stop it." You told her.

She looked at you like she didn't believe you, not one word. "Make sure you don't do that when the prince arrives here got it." She said and walked off.

You rolled your eyes and continued to walk the halls.

Meanwhile with the queen, she walked into her mirror room. She stood on the little circular platform that was in the middle of the room. A smile on her face as looked into her mirror. "Mirror mirror on the wall who is the fairest in all the land?" She asked into the mirror.

A reflection of the queen appeared, the mirrors around the room had the same reflection with them. The reflection on the surrounding mirrors got out a but their waist up was out of the mirror. "You are, you are the fairest of the land." They spoke in unison.

This made the queen's smile grow more she asked over and over again and the same answer was said  over and over again. The queens smile stayed on her face as she was the considered the most beautiful person in the kingdom.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and the reflections disappeared into the mirror and the queen opened the door stepping outside the room. "Yes?" She asked.

"Ma'am Prince Kaminari is here." One of the staff members said.

"I see did you show him to the hall?" The queen asked. The member of staff nodded their head at her and walked behind her when they made their way to the hall.

Once the queen opened the door she saw you, your father and the prince there talking.

You all looked at her and bowed some. "Y/N why not take the prince to the garden." Your father said to you.

You nodded your head and looked at the prince, you could see the smile on his face. You started to walk and he walked after her. The queen tried to object but the both of you had already left. You and Denki was walking the garden him following behind you.

"This is a beautiful garden your highness." He said to you.

"Thank you. I like to come here when I have free time. It's like a safe relaxing space for me." You told him.

He smiled and nodded his head at what you said to him. "I see, it's nice to have something like that so you can have a break from your parents." He spoke.

"Tell me about it." You spoke and continued to walk with him.

Little did you know though you was being watched by someone.

*****************************************
Thanks for reading sorry I haven't been updating this or any of my books recently I haven't been sleeping well plus my Wi-fi turned off for a bit which sucks.

Anyway hope you all enjoyed the story so far. Like the others there will be 10 chapters on this book then a part where you vote which story next then a part where I announce which one I'm doing next.

Thanks again guys

Bye for now

To be continued!