Chapter 8

You was running through the woods not stopping so far. All of a sudden you found a small house. "Oh thank god some help!" You spoke and ran over knock on the door.

There was no answer though.

You started to knock on the door again and again but nothing there was no answer at all. When you went to knock again the door opened but no one was by the door. You went in the house. "Hello?" You said. "Anyone home?" Once you was inside you looked around the place.

There was seven of everything in there. You walked around and looked at everything it was a mess so you decided to clean up. You was putting things away, cleaning and making everything neat and tidy.

Once you was finished you fell asleep on the floor.

The door opened and seven people walked in, they looked around and was confused since when they left it was a mess but now it's all clean. They stopped when they looked at you and saw you sleeping on the floor. "Why's an extra in here?" One of them spoke annoyed tone.

"How did she get in?" One of them spoke after.

All of them looked at each other and then at you. They moved you to a more comfy place and looked at you. Some of them kept a watch on you this whole time.

When you woke up you saw some of them look at you and the others was working you sat up and looked at them all smiling at them all. "Hello. I'm Y/N." You stated.

They all looked at you with confusion in their eyes. All seven of them lined up and a green haired boy stepped forward he had a smile on his face. "my name is Izuku Midoriya. You have Kirishima, Kacchan, Shinso, Todoroki, Iida and Sero." He introduced you all.

You smiled at them all as he spoke their names. "Why are you here princess?" Izuku asked you.

You started to explained what the queen tried to do and the guard that let you go. All of them was listening to your story. You looked at them all as you was telling your story.

"Oh. . So you have no where to go?" Sero asked you.

"No I don't." You said back.

"Then you can stay here Princess!" Midoriya and Kirishima spoke together with a smile on their faces. You smiled at them back.

"You'd really let me stay?" You asked them.

"Of course! Your a nice princess you help anyone. You can stay here as long as you need too!" Midoriya said.

You looked at the rest of them and saw they nodded their heads at you. Except Bakugou he just stood there with an annoyed look on his face. You smiled and hugged them all, you was so happy that you found people that will let you stay with them and hide away from the queen that was coming after you.

However the queen already knew where you was.

*****************************************
Chapter 8 done! Yay! Two more chapters!

Anyway imagining a mini Bakugou and Todoroki is so cute to me. . XD

Thanks for reading guys, I appreciate all your support and the comments you give. I'm happy that you are enjoying the story.

Bye for now

To be continued!