Chapter 3

"what proposition?" The woman asked him.

"How would you like to be a queen?" The mas asked.

The women looked at her brother with confusion as she walked around her house sorting to the food she was about to do for herself. "It would be nice I suppose." She said "why do you ask?" She asked her brother.

"Because there is a man that freed me so I granted him some wishes, he wanted a queen. So why not give him one. He is a king with his own kingdom and castle as well. So how about it sister?" The man asked.

The woman through about it for a minutes and then nodded her head, she grabbed her mirror and looked into it. "It would be nice to have someone I guess." She said with a smile while looking in the mirror.

She agreed and her brother took her to the place where she needed to be. The woman walked into the castle and saw your father walking the grounds with you in his arms. She went into his view and walked over to him. "Hello your majesty." She said and bowed to him.

"Hello.." your father said back to her.

The woman looked at you in your father's arms and smiled at you. "May I hold her?" She asked your father.

"Uh- she doesn't like anyone holding her unless it's me. Sorry.." your father said.

The woman went closer and held out her arms, your father hesitantly handed you over to her, you just looked at the woman. You didn't cry or make a sound. Your father was shocked. your father looked at the woman and gave a small smile at her as he saw you was alright.

"That's . . Incredible, she normally cries when someone else holds her that's not me. But you, she doesn't make a sound." Your father said to the woman.

"What can I say? I'm good with children." The woman said.

Soon enough your father and the woman was hanging out without eachother often. Sometimes your father would bring you with him and sometimes he wouldn't. You was left in your cott with your toys to play with so you wouldn't get lonely.

You stayed quiet until you needed something and then the both of them would come and give you what you needed. You was happy and so was your father. Your father found a new love in his life and it wasn't long after that he asked her to be his wife.

She agreed and then she became the queen of the kingdom ruling over the kingdom with your father, the both of them was happy with you being their little girl. However the was a reason the queen was happy the king was happy because he got a family, the queen however. .

She would go into a room everyday that was surrounded by mirrors, in the middle of the room was the mirror that she would always carry, with her, she'd stand in front of the mirror and say the words, "mirror, mirror on the wall who's the fairest of them all?" A face would appear on the mirror in the middle and the surrounding mirrors would have a full body image of the queen.

They'd say the words, "you are, you are the fairest of them all." Back to her. Which would always make her so happy.

She'd do that everyday twice a day.

*****************************************
So chapter 3 done!

Since the other chapter was short o made another one for you all. Two chapter in one day! I don't normally do this, I normally do a chapter whenever I feel like it, which is normally twice a month. But yeah.

Thanks for reading guys

Bye for now

To be continued!