Chapter 10

You was left collapsed on the floor as the lady turned back into the queen. She saw you on the floor and smiled at her work. She used her mirror and transported herself to the castle again.

The seven men came back and dropped the baskets they had and looked at you on the floor. They ran up to you and looked at you. "Is she breathing?!" Kirishima asked.

All of them was shocked but Midoriya managed to move and check your pulse he shook his head and looked at you with a sad expression. "She's gone. ." Shinso spoke up while looking at you.

All of them was sad you had died even Bakugou but he wouldn't admit it.

Denki was out of the castle looking for you. He was worried and frantically looking. "Y/N where are you?" He mumbled to himself.

While he was still looking for you the seven men moved you into a see through glass coffin full of flowers.

"She looks really pretty." Midoriya said quietly.

The others nodded their head looking at you. They wished they arrived sooner to get back to their houses. "If we came back earlier then we would have managed to save her." Kirishima said.

"The idiot and stupid girl should have listened and not answered the door. We told her not too but the extra had to open the door." Bakugou spoke.

"Bakugou, you don't know she might have been tricked into opening the door." Todoroki spoke to them all.

All of them got you ready and closed the coffin they looked at you and bowed their heads to be respectful.

Denki was running around the place and through the woods he didn't stop and went to the group of seven men. He was confused on why they was all standing around but decided to go over, to ask if they saw a princess run this way. His body froze and his eyes widened as he saw your body laying there laying still and not moving.

He ran over and knelt down by your coffin starting to cry while seeing your dead body there. "Y/N. . . No, please no." He spoke and looked at you.

He opened the coffin and looked at you tears following from his eyes. He held you close to his chest looking down hair covering his eyes. The seven men looked at him on guard as they watched him.

Denki kissed you and seperated from you, he laid you back down and started to walk away.

"Denki?"

He stopped walking and looked at you shocked on his face. The seven men looked at you shocked too, you sat up smiling looking at him.

You and Denki hugged eachother. "I won't let you get hurt ever again!" He said to you.

Once you and Denki got back he did as he promised and kept you safe. Since you was next to the throne. Denki ordered the guards to take away the queen on the act of treason and attempted murder. He looked after you and now your planning your wedding with him, you had the seven men live in the castle with you too.

You couldn't be happier.

~The End~

Thanks for reading guys I hope you enjoyed the story. That all I could think of for the ending but I tried.

Next is just picking the next book!

I really appreciate your support guys.

Bye-bye!