Chapter 7

Your mother was on her way to the mirror room and stood in the middle of it again. "mirror, mirror on the wall who is the fairest of them all?" She asked.

All of a sudden a 3D mirror version of you popped up from the mirror all of them smiling. "I am, I am the fairest of them all." The reflection spoke all at once.

The queen was furious at that very moment. She went up to a guard and used her mirror again, glass of shard's going into his eye. "now listen to me. You are to kill the princess, and bring me her head." The queen spoke.

"Yes your majesty." The guard spoke.

The queen nodded her head and continued to look at the guard. "Make sure you don't fail." She spoke.

She saw the guard nod his head, she started to walk away, she was smiling happy that she was going to get rid of the one person that is more beautiful then her. She was walking and waiting excitedly to get the head of the Princess.

Meanwhile, the guard was walking around the garden trying to find you, he bumped into the prince and looked at him keeping calm. "Your highness it's getting late you should head inside." The guard spoke.

Denki looked at him and nodded his head at the guard. "yeah your right." He spoke and walked into the castle. The guard continued to walk around and even went into the castle and walked around but he couldn't find out.

He looked out the window and saw you walking in the garden, got a knife and went out after you. "Princess it's dark. You shouldn't be out here." He spoke to you.

You turned to him and gave a small smile to him, you thinking all of the staff in the castle is part of your family. He looked at you and gestured for you to go first so he can escort you back to the castle.

However when you was walking turned around and you saw him holding a knife up above your head. Your eyes widened when you saw that but then you noticed the guard was crying while looking at you. Like he didn't want to do that. "You don't have to do this!" You spoke. You went to leave but he grabbed your wrist not for you to leave.

You looked at him and frowned as you could tell he wanted to let you leave. "I have too." He spoke softly.

"No you don't, you don't have to do this." You told him in a soft and calm tone.

He looked at you, still crying but nodded his head at your words. "Your right. Please get far away from here princess. Your in danger." He spoke.

You nodded your head at his words terrified at them too but as soon as he let you go you ran out of the garden and away from the castle as fast as you can. Which was a good thing since the queen killed the guard that let you go.

"Do I have to do everything myself?"

*****************************************
Boom chapter 7!

Only three chapters to go and then I'm done with this story!

Don't forget there will be a full part where you get two options and a list of characters you will have to pick one character and the story you want. The one with the most votes wins!

I will also take a screenshot of the story once I have made the first chapter!

Thank you guys for your support.

Bye for now

To be continued!