• SIX •

[A quick recap: Jungkook slept in Mr Bang Sihyuk's class, but our clueless alien Tata(Taehyung) thought he was going to die because of his low pulse rate. His scream grabbed the whole class's attention including the angry professor's. When prof. Bang found Jungkook sleeping in his class, he dismissed his whole week's attendance.....And now Jungkook is upset.]

       Jungkook's pov,

  "Here is your second coffee. Gulp it and get ready for the class." 

  I thanked Namjoon while taking the cup from him, but left the liquid untouched, and again put my sleepy head down on our cafeteria's table. I had spent the last night staring at the crowd, cursing all those rich party lovers while pouring drinks to their glasses. Just an hour before dawn I returned to my dorm and finally fell into a restless sleep. That somehow made me even more tired. I had to wake up just a few hours later.

  "I said get up." —Namjoon sounded serious. "Have you seen the endless line before the counter?"

I stretched my eyebrows upward, but my eyelids refused to break their intimate embrace. 

  Namjoon flat-out said— "I managed to get your favorite caramel latte ignoring all those stink eyes and ear piercing syllables. So you better use it before it gets cold."

  "It won't, just let me sleep."  I said but couldn't sleep. That unpleasant moment from Mr Bang Shihyuk's class knocking in my head like a parade drum. How could a grown man be so stupid! Because of him….. I groaned and slurped in the chair. Feeling every bit of that exhaustion.

  "Are you sick? —Namjoon's look of concern returned. "If you are sick then you can skip. I'll take notes and bring them back later."

"No. I'm fine." I sat straight and sipped the coffee, savoring the sweetness on the tip of my tongue. Thankfully a good amount of caffeine helped the sleep to wear off. "But my head is throbbing, hands are twitching to kill someone.  Someone with blue hair."

"Lmao, that dude was so funny." —Hoseok, whose eyes were glued to the entrance door, laughed out suddenly. "That boy has just created a huge fuss on the first day of his college. Everyone in the hallway is talking about him." Side-glancing me, he added, "And you."

  "Don't mention him, Hobi. I swear-"

These two guys didn't let me finish, they started discussing the topic that I was trying to forget. 

  "Why was he so dramatic? He seemed like a roleplayer or a kdrama freak." —chuckled Hoseok. 

  "Maybe he got scared because Jungkook wasn't answering to him. He looked really concerned though." —Namjoon commented. 

  "Concerned my ass. He just has had his revenge." I corrected them. 

  "Revenge! Did you accidentally step on his pet puppy on your way back to the dorm or tried to hit on his girlfriend?" —Hoseok's sarcastic laughter added fuel to my anger. 

  "Stop babbling. I was serious when I said I want to murder someone."

  "Ok okey, I'm stopping here." —Hoseok raised his hand in a surrender pose, still chuckling, ignoring my dagger eyes. 

  I crossed my arms, leaning on my chair, I muttered,  "He actually tried to hit on me. When I denied, he planned all this to f*ck with my mind." 

  "Goddess, that's deep." —Hoseok finally seemed to understand my point. Quickly shifted his attention from me to the door and said, "I wonder what is taking Jimin so long coming out of the washroom. It's been half an hour already. His coffee is getting cold."