• TWELVE •

[Recap: It is Tata's(Taehyung) first day of work in a nightclub where Jungkook works. Please wish some luck to our baby alien, he desperately needs it.]

Taehyung's POV,

When we reentered that big dancing room, the atmosphere changed like a movie set. Flashing colour lights creating a lightning effect over the broken beams that reflected from the glass globe at the top scattering over the bodies of dancing figures, and the high-energy music coming every corner of the hallroom hammered my eardrums pulling my attention to the man standing on the center stage, surrounded by high quality audio equipment, was playing recorded music while mixing together two genres-rock and hip hop. Jungkook told me this man was one of the highest paid DJs of Seoul and one of the main attractions of this club, however he looked nothing but a nerdy University student in his thick round glasses and black T-shirt with rolled up sleeves.

My dress sleeve was tugged from behind by Jungkook, when without saying a word he guided me to the long island-like bar made of glossy granite where the colourful liquors were being served on tall and short drink glasses.

"My my, we got a brand new employee here!" A human with the same black and white uniform, scanned me funnily.

"His name is Taehyung." Jungkook lazily threw the answer to him, wiped his hands with a piece of cloth that was hanging underneath the counter, then gave his attention to the lady sitting across on revolving bar stools.

"Hi Taehyung, Minsoo." The human slightly bent behind Jungkook to reach my hand, shook for a second with a flirty grin and went back to his position.

He was kinda cute.

"Hey, this is Jackie." Another human, two or three years older than Jungkook, brown hair tied in a low ponytail, standing afar beside Minsoo raised his hand.

"Hi. Hello." I said as warmly as I could, maintaining eye contact with each of them. They got busy as more people came craving for drinks like collecting energy potions before leveling up.

The room was starting to fill up. The entrance door was opening and closing every second with new faces, mostly rich college students and highly paid office workers as the entry fee was higher than other clubs in the neighborhood. They cheered wildly when the DJ announced he was going to play popular Korean pop songs all night.

Being surrounded by myriads of humans and music was my fantasy before coming to this planet, although I realised fantasies weren't always enjoyable in real life as I felt a bit gawky at that moment for doing absolutely nothing.

"What should I do?" I asked Jungkook when the ladies left with their glasses filled with 30% liquor and 70% ice.

What a waste of money, but who cares.

"You stay beside me and pass me the glasses I'll ask you for. Ok?" Jungkook said in his deepest voice, not glancing at me. I nodded silently.

A pretty girl in a low neck black dress and diamond in the finger came and asked for a glass of classic daiquiri. Jungkook first took out a napkin from its holder, spun in the air and caught it with the back of his hand, then immediately turned it over the counter and placed a slim glass over it. Then he put a big chunk of ice over the glass edge and spun it rapidly with the spoon before dropping it inside the glass. Smirking with a profound stare at the girl, he flipped a bottle of rum several times in his hand, threw and caught the bottle behind his back with his broad forearm, juggled it with another and poured some liquid in another stainless steel container. Then he squashed a lemon, added sugar syrups and crushed ice into the container, shook it with his two hands and emptied the mixture over the ice in the glass.