• EIGHT •

Taehyung's pov, 

  "Taehyung, Tae baby, wake up."

The moment Jimin called me, I closed my eyes, pretending to be sleeping.  Jimin came near my bed, tapping on the side of the bunk, he called me again. When I lifted my head and glanced his way, he whispered, cautious of not making much noise to wake the other person— "I'm going to take a shower, and after that, we shall go college together and have breakfast there. Ok?"

I hummed in response and saw his little figure disappear behind the bathroom door. 

My head was heavy, due to overthinking. I didn't get much sleep last night and the morning sun streamed through the window of our room, stinging my eyes. I closed my eyes and let the memories from the previous night play in my mind. Jungkook's words, touches, the kiss ran through my head and shivered me all over again. 

It was all very confusing. I had never felt like that before. Not even when my father gave me permission to travel across the universe. 

It was just a moment, but felt like an eternity. 

I kept on thinking. However, couldn't blame Jungkook, he was sleeping. But me— I let that happen when I was fully conscious.

The sound of water constantly coming out of the bathroom distracted my thoughts. It had been twenty minutes already and that human was still under shower. 

Earthlings, in my opinion, should be environmentally conscious. A tub of water could save a dying tree or an animal or the mother of the newborn child, who could feel the thrust every single hour because of the over extraction of breast milk. On our planet we value water more than our blood. But here, the wastage of drinking water terrified me. What if all the lakes dried down one day and oceans evaporated, and earth became stony like our planet BT? Could humans still be chilling while wasting water like this? 

Seriously, how to use natural elements properly and intelligently, humans should learn from us sontas. 

I stretched my arms and legs long. Came down from the place where I was thrown last night. My eyes, straightly averted to the sleeping man. Saw him lying face down on the  pillow; his silky black hair strewn over his white pillowcase,  soft snores emitting rhythmically from his slightly parted lips,  fingers were closed like a newborn,  placed beside them.  He was looking so cute. 

  "Slept well baby boy?" —Jimin smiled warmly when he finally came out of the bathroom in his towel. He was smelling like a fresh apple just like his shampoo. 

  "Yeah." Not at all. 

  "Get ready for breakfast then."

  "What about him?" I turned to Jungkook, "Is he not going to go with us?"

  "No."  —Jimin held my hand, lowered his tone, like sharing something confidential, "Don't ever try to touch him when he's asleep. He'll kill you if you do so."

  "Ah I see." I had no doubt about that. 

  "Now hurry up and go," —Jimin pat-patted my lower back as he pushed me inside the bathroom and told me to not take much time before pulling the door closed. 

Why were humans so obsessed with touching others' private parts? Should I get offended by this perverted act? I sighed and turned on the water. 

The cafeteria inside our college campus was a heaven for sweet lovers. They liked to add extra sugar over the top of each serving. Good for me, because sugar has become one of my weaknesses on earth. 

Stuffing my mouth with the last of my cream filled donut, I gave Jimin all my attention. 

  "Now it's your turn," —After telling me about his childhood, life goals, achievements, friends and family, Jimin finally passed the ball to my courtyard. "Tell me about your life in Australia." Placing his almond face over his little knuckles, he gave me that attentive look.