• ELEVEN •

Taehyung's pov,

It was 7.45 when my eyes stuck into the sparkling neon sign board of Seoul's one of high class night clubs G-pub. I wondered what the capital G stood for! A well-built human nudged me aside and walked in. I stood stupidly in the gate where Jungkook left me to park his bicycle in the basement of this five storey building. High rises surrounding it made it look like a dwarf, but the lights reflecting through the all glass walls didn't let its glory lessened, making it something to gaze upon admiringly.

A minute passed. I took a deep breath. Where was my subject?

I became genuinely happy for a moment when he offered me the ride to the club but the moment I bent before him to show my gratitude, he asked me for the money. A thousand won for a day's ride with fifteen percent service tax.  After calculating the distance with the daily cab fare as busses to this route were unavailable, the deal seemed pretty profitable. So we made a non official contract that I would pay him monthly for the incoming and outgoing bike riding facility.

  "Come with me." Jungkook walked past me, quickly. He said his duty hours were about to begin. I followed decreasing the distance with every step.

  "Hi, Jungkook." The red hair receptionist sweetly voiced out, smiling widely, waving her long Barbie doll hands. But Jungkook didn't bother to spare her a single glance.

I wondered how many humans had fallen into his sexy-body-with-a-baby-face's trap!

As the escalator took us to the first floor, a wave of loud music started hammering my eardrums. The passage to the dancefloor was wide, but short. My eyes got bigger when I spotted Seojoon in all black attire Just under the horizontal sign board 'Entrance'. He was security checking the customers dressed in ultra fashionable garments before letting them in.

  "You're that boy right? Remember me?" He asked me when we were about to get in.

  "Yes. You're Seojoon hyung." I replied dearly. That brought a big smile on his face. But the smile dropped real quick.

  "Wait, you can see in the night?"

  "Yes." I always did.

  "Yeah." Jungkook, putting a hand behind my shoulder, breathed heavily. "He's cured now. Thanks for the concern but we have to go."

  "Here?" Seojoon said, eyeing me.

  "He wants a job to pay the hospital's bills." Jungkook replied immediately. His legs were eager to enter the room but Seojoon with his big bulky frame wasn't leaving the doorway.

  "Ah poor boy!" Seojoon saddened his face. "If you need any kind of donation, you can call me, we have a charity website to help needy people."

  "For free?" My eyes lit up.

  "Yes. Absolutely free."

  "Senior," Jungkook was on the verge of losing his patience. "Shall we talk later? I'm already late."

  "Yeah sure." Finally Seojoon left the door for us.

  "But he said he'll give money for free." I asked immediately before being dragged into the huge ball room and saw the door being slammed closed behind us.

  "Nothing is free in this world." Jungkook pulled his hands off me. "They'll ask for your medical certificates first. Do you have them? No, right? So stop wasting your time on thinking about free money and do some labour to earn it."

So many questions popped inside my head but the lights everywhere, on the wall, hanging from the ceiling, the music, the humans dancing crazily with the music made me bewildered. There were only a few people around. And a very few on the dance floor. The night had just started, and was going to be a long November night.