• SEVENTEEN •

[Recap: Jennie invited Jungkook and his friends to her birthday party. So here is the tea.]

Jungkook's  POV, 

I hated it when people make plans only to forget it later.

  "It was your idea to say yes to him when he said 'Birds of a feather should flock together'." Jimin aggressively flicked a pebble into the road as we made our way toward the nearby bus stop. I could clearly feel the annoyance that was hidden in his voice 50% for the person named Hoseok and the rest was for me. 

Hoseok had a bad habit of changing his mind at the last moment, still I agreed to go together to Jennie's house in his car because it was hell a lot far from our homestay. The time read 12.05 and that dumbass wasn't picking up his phone that had made Jimin mad.

  "He was the one insisting we should go together, not me." It was easy to blame others, but admitting someone's own mistake was like swallowing his own pride. "In fact if Jennie wasn't pushing it yesterday, I might have cancelled it."

  "Yeah I heard it from Tae how you were being pushed by a girl almost half your size." Jimin jested looking at Taehyung and back at me, making me scrunch my nose. "Bro, why give someone the wrong impression when you aren't even interested in them?"

  "I wasn't flirting," I tried to shrug off the topic. "I was just trying to be friendly."

  "You being friendly means trouble. You should not do something out of your character. If you're rude, act as one." 

What a great friend I had!

 "Thanks for reminding me. Now will you just shut up and call him again?" 

  "I'm tired of this shit." Jimin sounded defeated, leaning on the street lamppost like the leaning tower of Pisa; one hand inside his black slack's pocket, the other holding his phone.  "My poor stomach is weeping for those delicious snacks Jennie has on her table. Aish!" An open mouth sigh couldn't muffle that weep straight out of his empty stomach. Maybe Taehyung heard it too and made an offer of his cookies but Jimin rejected saying, "Who the hell eats cookies right before a party?"

  I hated the way Taehyung's smile dropped along with his hand that was holding the packet. "Bitch, please. He was just being nice." 

  "Woah! So I'm the bad guy here!" Jimin snarled at me. 

What's with this guy's attitude?

  "Stop being melodramatic." 

  "Sure. Who cares about old friends when you got a brand new one?" That was Jimin's jealousy talking.

  "Guys." Taehyung quickly grabbed the space between me and Jimin, holding each hand up at us like a pro wrestling referee, "Don't be like this? Please."