4.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

Luciana walked down the steps, into her kitchen. She went into the fridge, looking for food. She scanned it, grabbing the pickle jar. She looked at it, and them shrugged, closing the fridge. She opened the jar, taking out a pickle.

"Really?" She looked up from her pickle, "Pickles for breakfast?" Her mom asked sitting across from her at their island table.

"I mean their basically cucumbers so it's a healthy breakfast." Lucy smiled. Her mom stared at her with a unreadable look, "What?"

"I heard about the party." Her mother said, "And how it ended with a gun."

Lucy's eyes flickered to her bag on the counter, her getting slightly nervous thinking her mom looked in the bag.

"Y-yeah." Lucy replied, "You know how Kooks are. Psychopaths."

"I also know it was JJ with the gun."

Lucy halted slightly, "Mom-,"

"Don't worry, I know JJ would never hurt anyone." She cut her off. "He just better have a good reason for having a gun or I might have to beat his ass."

"He was protecting John B." Lucy told her immediately to defend the Blonde Pogue. "Topper started a fight, and the fight just kept getting worse and worse. Before JJ got involved Topper, he- he was drowning John B."

Her mom sharply inhaled, a fire burning inside her after hearing what had happened to John B.

"Well, it's over now right?" Her mother asked, keeping a calm tone.

"Well the Kook vs Pogues thing is never really over, but I'll try and keep the Pogues away from them."

"And JJ?" Her mom continued.

Luciana sighed, "And I'll try to get JJ to get rid of the gun. I'm gonna go to them now, check on John B. I'll talk to them."

"Good," Louis's mom smiled, "Don't be back too late, okay."

"Got it!" Luciana called out as she walked out the door.

Her mother stared at the door, "She's not coming back at a reasonable hour." She muttered to herself knowing better.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

"I'm calling it off, alright?" John B said to the group. "Peterkin said if I stay out of the marsh she'll help me with DCS."

"And you believed her?" JJ asked.

"Yes I believed her, JJ." John B snapped.

"An actual cop, John B. You believed a cop." JJ said.

"Look all I've go to do is stay out of the marsh for a couple days and she'll help me out!" John B said standing up walking to JJ, "and it doesn't help that you ass was the one shooting a gun!"

"You know what I should of done bro I should have let Topper drown your ass." JJ said throwing a rock into the marsh before standing up. The other three sat there watching the argument.