29.

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────

"She hasn't answered her phone!" JJ exclaimed in panic.

"We know JJ." Kie sighed, "Where could see have gone?"

Pope looked at Kie, noticing the girl fidgeting more than usual. He didn't think anything of it. It was for her friend, he probably was fidgeting just as much.

"She wouldn't of gone home right?" Sarah asked.

"Definitely not." Pope answered.

"Then where is she?" JJ asked running a hand through his hair as he paced, "What if Rafe got to her? Or Ward or-,"

"JJ stop you're spiraling and it's freaking me out!" Kie yelled.

"SHES NOT ANSWERING HER FUCKING PHONE YOU SHOULD HE FREAKED!" JJ yelled. He took a deep breath, "Fuck it I'm going to find her."

"No!" Pope yelled towards the boy who was leaving. "We need to figure out what's happening with John B.  JJ as much as I hate it you need to help get John N out."

"He's right." Sarah spoke up. "I'll help, Kie and Pope will look for Lucy."

"No," JJ shook his head, "Louie-,"

"We'll find her." Kie told him. "I swear."

JJ looked at the two. It looked like he was trusting them with his life.

"Keep your phones on." He told them.

They nodded getting up. "You too." Pope said.

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────

Luciana couldn't hear anything over her fast beating hear, and fearful breaths.

She looked up at her mom with eyes full of trauma. Her mother saw this, and took a deep breath.

"Rafe left. I told him to go home." Her mother spoke up.

Luciana felt chills go up her spine as she felt the breezed caused by her father as he walked past her too her mother.

"Baby," Isabel looked up with emotional eyes. "I think- with everything going on- you should go live with your father."

Lucy let out a shaky breath, "W-what?"

"Everything is so crazy right now. I care about what happens to you. I need you safe." Her mother said.

"So you're sending me with him?" Lucy asked, finally gaining her voice.

"It's better than you getting hurt." Isabel argued.

Luciana stared at her in disbelief, "Going with him is not gonna be any different! He's fucking abusive!"

"What your language-," her father started going up to her.

She quickly swung her hand, slapping him across the face. "YOU STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THIS! DON'T FUCKING TALK!"

Her father glared at her, clenched his jaw but stayed quiet.

A tear ran down Lucy's face as she stared at the man that ruined her childhood, and traumatized her for the rest of her life.

"How dare you bring him here?" Lucy asked her mom holding back sobs, "After what he did to you?"

"It doesn't matter what happened to me-,"

"YES IT DOES!" Luciana yelled, "Cause what happened didn't affect just you!"

Her mother gulped down the ball in her throat, looking down.