18.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

"You sure he got everything?" Kie asked. JJ sat next to Lucy who stared at the water, expressionless.

"Every bar. The whole enchilada." John B said, laying on the ground on the deck. "Look, it's not like I expected a happy ending or some shit."

JJ grabbed Lucy's hand in comfort. She looked at him and gave him a soft smile.

"John B," Kie said making Lucy look. She looked and saw John B taking off his cast and throwing it.

"Put it back on." She told him.

"It's a hairline fracture. Who cares?" He replied.

"You should care. Your arm's gonna be messed up for life." Kie said.

"It's fine." John B said holding his hand up and wiggling his fingers. "See?"

"Guys!" The four heard making them look. "Guys!" Pope yelled running to them.

"Oh! Oh! Oh, god. I ran all the way here." Pope said putting his hands on his legs, panting.

"You all right?" John B asked.

"How was your interview?" Lucy asked confused on why she was seeing him here so early.

"Don't ask." Pope said.

"John B, I'm sorry about everything," Pope said.

"It's fine." John B stated.

"I don't have a lot of time, and-and I have information that is tactically relevant." Pope said breathing heavily.

"So before I had my interview my dad said he was going down to the private airstrip to cut palms for Cameron's big plane." Pope said, making John B look at him.

"Because it was too heavy. It needed a longer landing strip to take off." Pope explained. "So I'm there sitting in my interview thinking to myself, hm why would Cameron need a longer airstrip to take off?" Pope asked. "What could be so heavy to weigh it down?"

John B sat up, the others all realizing, "The gold." JJ said. Pope clapped and pointed to them.

"Exactly." Pope said. "Guys. This is our chance, but it leaves tonight and we have to go."

"Guys we can't give up now." Kie said standing up with a hopeful smile.

"What's the plan big man?" JJ asked John B.

"We're gonna steal that shit back." John B stated. Lucy smirked, hope growing inside her.

JJ smiled at Lucy. "Barnes and Noble?" He jumped getting of the ledge holding his hand out for her.

She smiled, "Barnes and Noble." She grabbed his hand.

"Let's do this!" Pope yelled as the Pogues ran to the car. They quickly got into the car and John B drove off heading towards the planes landing strip.

"We go in there, guns a blazin' and make Ward Cameron beg for mercy." JJ said his plan as he loaded his gun. "Abscond with as much gold as possible and vamonos, get the hell out of there."

"Send that shit down the Intracoastal." John B said.

"Wait for the weather." Lucy said.

"Exit to Cuba." Pope said.

"Cuba? No, man, Xcalak, Jewel of the Yucatán." JJ said. "Lobsters so thick, mangoes, and no word for money." JJ said.

"Let's do this shit." John B stated. The group looked at each other and smiled.