22.

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────

Lucy hopped out of the car with Pope, JJ and Kie.

She looked to Jj, who was already chugging down whatever alcohol was in his flask.

She grabbed it gently, taking it. JJ looked at her, and the girl closed the flask, putting it in the car.

She took his hand, replacing his alcohol contained with her hand.

"Come on," She whispered.

She pulled him lightly along, them catching up to Kie and Pope.

The four walked together, ignoring the whispers and glances from the other students.

"They let them back here?"

"I didn't think they'd show after what happen."

"Oh my god do you see the bruises around her neck?"

Lucy grip on JJ's hand got tighter, the boy noticing and glaring lightly at the group of kids who spoke up about her bruises.

They stopped, staring at the shrine the school made for John B. Lucy bit the inside of her cheek, annoyed that all the sudden they cared.

"I feel like people are staring at us." Kie looked around nervously.

JJ looked around, "Oh yeah."

Lucy looked around as well, seeing multiple people staring at them. They stared like they were waiting for them to snap. Like they were a ticking bomb.

"Guys I can't be late." Pope told them.

"Let's just go." Lucy said, the feeling of stars making her extremely uncomfortable. She went to leave, her hand slipping from JJ's as she walked off.

"Hey," Kie stopped her, "we gotta stick together."

She walked up to the girl, taking her left hand. Lucy smiled lightly, she was lucky to have them.

Kie and her held hands, Kie wrapping her other arm around pope's, Lucy grabbing JJ's hand once more.

They all walked to class, going and sitting down.

Pope and Kie took the two first available seats, Lucy finding her to the seat in the corner. JJ followed, sitting in front of her.

The bell rang shortly after, and class started.

Lucy didn't know what she expected coming here. She knew there would be people that stared and talked about them. But she didn't know it would be this much. It was overwhelming.

She also didn't know why she thought she could actually focus on school, cause not even a couple minutes later she was zoning out, staring at her desk in a daze.

Her thoughts clouded her mind, her thinking about John B. About Sarah.

About Rafe.

She had lost so many people. Even if some weren't dead, it seemed like they were.

Multiple chimes echoed throughout the classroom, snapping her out of her daze, her eyes glazed with tears due to her thoughts.

"Who's phone was that?" Her teacher asked. She grabbed her phone, looking at it seeing a text from an unknown number.

She looked up, making sure no one was glancing her way. She opened her phone, going to the text as the rest of the Pogues did the same.