6.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

"I'm gonna work on my merit scholarship essay. And I'm trying to keep felonies to a minimum." Pope said walking towards the car.

"So how was Puerto Rico?" JJ asked.

"Great. Even though grams is still always in panic about my father." Lucy told him.

"What? Why it's been years." JJ looked at her confused.

"Yeah but she's always scared of my mom going back to him." Lucy rolled her eyes, smiling at her grandma's stupidity, "Even though he's married."

This made JJ chuckle, "Well, your mom hates him." He stated, "Right?"

"100%." She answered. "But maybe there's a small part of her that will always be his I guess. First love and everything."

JJ stared at her, the girl totally oblivious to the love stuck teenager.

"Don't worry, your moms too smart to ever go near your father again." JJ reassured.

"I know." She smiled, "I don't know what I'd do if she wasn't."

Her phone buzzing brought their attention off of each other. She pulled her phone out from her pocket.

Rafe: See you at the party?

She scoffed at the text. How did he even get her number?

"What?" JJ asked.

Her eyes widen slightly, her clicking off her phone, "Just Sarah, she wants me to go to a party tomorrow. But it's all kooks."

"How is that fun?" JJ question making her chuckle. "If you do go bring a weapon just in case."

"Don't worry I think I'll be able to handle the golfers." Lucy replied with a smirk.

Suddenly they heard sirens. They looked in panic and saw police cars coming there way.

"Shit Pope start the car!" JJ yelled as they ran into the car. Pope started the car and drove away, leaving behind John B and Kie.

"What the hell did those two get into up there?" Lucy asked looking at the cops pulling up the lighthouse as they drove away.

"I don't know but let's not wait and find out." Pope said driving as quickly

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

Lucy walked to her closet, hanging up one of her clean clothes. She walked back to the bed, staring at the pile of laundry with annoyance.

She shoved them to the corner of her bed, giving up on putting away her clothes and flopping onto the bed.

She grabbed her AirPods, plugging them in. She opened Spotify, putting on her playlist. She then grabbed her sketchbook and her pencils.

She started to sketch, no specific idea in her head. Her music played full blast, blocking out the world. She didn't know what she do without music.

She continued to draw, unaware of who she started to draw. Song by song passed, and feature by feature was drawn.

After an hour passed, someone smacked her upside the head, her left earbud falling out in the process making her music stop.

"What the actually hell freckles I could hear your music from downstairs!" John B exclaimed, "And your wearing AirPods!"

"Don't sneak up on people like that asshole!" She sighed in relief, being scared out of her mind five seconds ago.