Plz read

Hiya lovelies.

Soooooo it's been a while.
My absence and lack of updates to this story have nothing to do with any personal business, but I couldn't really think of how I wanted this book to continue in the best way, especially considering how when I've gone back to review how the story is looking I don't really like how I've written some of the characters, and I especially feel as if the central romance is a bit rushed.

That's why I'm currently working on publishing a completely new story that's going to be a remastered version of this one, and that im GOING to finish it this time.

Now for those of you who have been sticking by this story for a while, am I gonna delete? No I am not. However im going to list it as discontinued and give out a disclaimer that im going to be writing a newer version of this.

I still think it's absolutely insane how much this book as been read by viewers, and I highly appreciate it. And I wanna revitalize this book in a better way, this book will stay in my library if anyone ever still wants to read, but im currently beginning on writing a remastered version.

Hope y'all understand.
Edit: as of now, the remastered version is released and chapters are in the works.

-WolfieVictorious