Part 1

"Thanks." I said grabbing my coffee off the counter as I started to walk away.

It was 10:50 am and I had 10 minutes to get to my parent's house at the time we arranged.

I sped along the roads trying to keep a steady pace but my mind kept overthinking as it usually does. Suddenly a car came hurtling  along and crashed into mine with brute force.

I groaned, sighing, realizing how even more late I would now be, I got out of my car to give this person hell.

"HEY!" I screamed. "What the hell was that?" My dad hadn't exactly taught me to stay calm in these situations.

The guy began walking closer, with furrowed eyebrows, confused, acting as if he had done nothing wrong. But it was his fault so I don't know what the fuck he was angry about.

He had brown hair and blue eyes he was attractive like something out of a teen show I would watch when I was 14. But I was angry right now not horny and I'm not the one to drool over a person.

"What did you say?" the guy said walking up to me, in a, what he supposed, was an intimidating tone.

"I said What. The. Hell. Was. That?" I said through gritted teeth. "You've crashed my car."

"It was your fault." The guy said, murmuring yet staring into my soul.

At this point I had completely lost it. How dare he have the nerve to say it was my fault. I was starting to lose control as frustration built it's way into my flesh.

The guy smirked at my visible anger.

Nothing could explain how badly I wanted to whack that smirk of his face so I slapped him.

"DON'T blame it on me you were the one speeding along the roads not taking care on how you drive!"

The man came up to me and used his right hand to roughly grab my chin." Listen, bitch, you don't get to go around-"

"Get. Your. Godamn hand off my face or I swear to god-"

"What will you do, huh?"

"Is everything ok here?" An elderly man says, walking to us, probably  wondering wether or not if he should be worried.

"Oh we are just fine, just a little reunion." The guy says his voice, stiff.

"Yeah, a lovely surprise, how nice... to see you here... Jason." I smile through gritted teeth, using the first word that comes to mind.

The elderly man smiles then walks away.

I wait for the man to walk off then grab the guy's arm and twist it, leaning to whisper in his ear. "Don't touch me again."

I walk back to my car, putting up my middle finger behind me.

I felt more frustrated than ever. Another thing you should know is I get intense mood swings. Luckily there wasn't much damage. I decided to not waste time getting it fixed because the next repair shop was an hour from here. I got into my car and began driving to my dad's house.

The man who crashed my car had gone by the time I started my engine again.

Asshole.

It was already 11:00 it was going to take twenty more minutes to drive there, including traffic. Great.

I got inside my car and started driving, still fuming.

Last edited:
23rd August 2022

Word Count:
569