Part 6

"I-I'm so sorry Y/N, I can't imagine what you've been through."

"It's fine, but listen Nat, please don't tell my parents or anyone else about this."

"Y-you haven't told them about it?"

I shaked my head.

"Why not?!"

"Because he threatened me, he threatened to hurt the people I love, the people I care about. I can't risk their lives like this."

"And when was this?"

"About three months ago."

"Y/N, that's quite recent!"

"Yes, but I can't tell them, I just can't."

Tears began building in my eyes.

"Ok, it's ok I promise I won't." Nat said pulling me into a reassuring hug. "Why'd you decide to tell me then, you just met me?"

"Because you feel like someone I can trust, Kyle doesn't know you which keeps you safe, for now and I just really, really needed to tell someone."

"Thanks, I appreciate it, now you wanna go meet the rest of the team?"

"Hell yes! Unless they're all like Mr Tin Can."

Nat laughed "No luckily they're not." And we both made our way down.

At the bottom of the stairs, mom had begun to make her way up but stopped once she saw me.

"Hi honey, I was just coming to call you, do you want to meet everyone?"

I checked my wristwatch it was twelve already.

"Twelve? That was quick."

"Time flies when you're talking. Did you two have a nice chat?" mom asked.

"Yes we did."

Mom laughed, "Nice to see you're making friends so quickly, now come on let's go, Tony wants to introduce you."

"Oh god!" I said while Nat and mom laughed.

We got to the room where everyone was.

"Ok, there is someone I want to introduce you all to." dad began.

I walked through the room and stood next to dad.

I earned a lot of confused glances from the Avengers.

Dad leaned in and whispered in my ear: "you really had to walk in now and interrupt my beautiful speech." dad said in a loud whisper.

"Well someone had to stop it." I said back earning a few chuckles from the Avengers.

Great, bonus points.

"Care to explain the identity of this beautiful specimen, Stark?" said a man with curly black hair and was wearing what looked like very royal clothes, in the colours gold and green.

"Reindeer Games, Hands. Off." dad said, turning on protective dad mode.

"Dad, chill and just introduce me."

Dad rolled his eyes and was about to begin before someone interrupted.

"Wait, did she just say dad?!" a man with short blonde hair and a very muscly bod said.

"Yes, yes I did Mr. Muscles."

"Steve." Mr. Muscles, replied, correcting me.

"Do you like pop-tarts?" said another man with slightly longer blonde hair.

"Duh, they're like the best snack ever! who doesn't love them?"

"YESSSS!" the blonde man shouted and everyone began laughing.