Part 11

"Fuck off you have no right to even look at me after what you did leave me alone!"

I was now sobbing but also raging, wondering what I had done to deserve this, why he was here, how he got out of jail.

"Now why would I do that?"

I didn't answer.

"I asked you a question, answer it you slut!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, DON'T CALL ME THAT!" I was screaming and crying at the same time.

I was basically a hot mess, my hair was all ruffled, my makeup was trickling down my face, my new nails looked chipped and broken and my once cute outfit now looked scruffy and ragged.

That was the least of my worries though.

"I said answer my question, bitch!" he yelled.

He began walking closer and was about to strike my cheek again until an orb of red light blasted him away from me.

"Don't touch her!" said Wanda.

A wave of pure relief washed over me.

Nat came up to me and helped me to my feet.

"Are you okay?"

"Do I look like I'm ok?" I said in a quiet whisper.

Nat smiled. "Still the joker in a situation like this."

I heard Kyle groan and begin to stand up.

"Well, baby I assume these must be your friends, this red-headed chick looks hot, damn."

I felt revolted by him, disgusting pervert.

"Say that again." Nat said walking up to him, kicking him back into the black bin bags, Wanda had shoved him on to.

I watched as she then ran and jumped on Kyle and spun him round, doing a scissor leg kick then knocked him to the ground.

"Don't touch Y/N again."

Kyle, all battered and bruised with blood smeared across his face stood up again.

"Well would you look at that, the red chick can fight, better than you ever could, and your dad is the famous Tony Stark aka Iron Man."

Anger was building up inside of me, I clenched my fists.

"Shut up, just shut up." I whispered under my breath.

"Oh we getting angry now are we? Why because I mentioned your dad, or because your friend here is hotter and can fight better than you, is it because I hurt you, abused you, or that I'm about to go fuck your mom."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

I had had enough, something inside me was burning, itching to get out.

Suddenely a huge flame bursts from my hands and out of nowhere, begins travelling up Kyle's body and my mind seemed to be almost absorbing his screams from the fire which was scorching his skin, it was like music to my soul.

I felt Wanda's hand on me and my hands dropped to my side.

Kyle's body was no longer on fire, but he was unconscious though, sadly my powers weren't enough to kill him then and there.

I still felt that absolute pure, raging hatred for him.

However those few seconds of hatred went away when realization kicked in.

"Did I do that?" I said covering my mouth with my hand, in shock but also happy at least I wouldnt be pestered for a while.

"Sweetie it's ok, you didn't kill him and if you had it would have been for the right reasons." Wanda explained.

"Thanks." I was still in shock.

"Hold up that's exactly what happened when you got mad at Bucky. I forgot all about that. Where did you learn to do that?" asked Nat.

"That's the thing I don't know.... Wait hold on a sec how does Wanda know about Kyle?"

"Nat told me about it on the way here, and I also think you should tell your dad, definitely after what just happened."

I sighed.

"Ok I'll tell him, promise."

Nat and Wanda both smiled.

"But how do we figure out what that was?"

"We'll ask Bruce to run some tests back at the compound."

"Great, now let's get out of here before he wakes up again." I suggested.

"Yeah, let's go." Wanda said.

The fire was still running through my mind, what was it and why had all my powers numbed around Kyle apart from this new one.

Last Edited:
24th August 2022

Word Count:
706