Chapter 5

NSFW CONTENT AHEAD
(o^^o) (also Striker doesn't go full Yandere until way later)

If you are under 18, do not read this fanfic as it isn't pg 13 at all, also I threw in a really weird dream sequence for no reason at all :) enjoy

You sat down next to the pale red demon, admiring the sun as it slowly set.

Feeling cold, you shuffled closer to Striker, listening to him hum a song softly. You listened to the melody, before cutting him off and humming the last part of the song.

His eyes flashed with confusion as you two stared into each others eyes "How do you know that song?" He asked uneasily.

"I d'know, it's one of those songs that just pop up in your head. And you have no idea where they came from, but they stick with ya..." you trailed off.

He looked at you, muttering something to himself. You took this as him complaining about not knowing the song. You smiled at his behavior before taking out a Polaroid camera and setting it in front of you. You wrapped your arm around Striker, pulling him close before he could react to your sudden advance. After the beep from the camera went off, two pictures came out.

You handed him one of the pictures, and he held it up to the sun to get a better look at it You quickly covered the photo with your hands, he looked quizzically at you and you laughed heartily in response.

"Sorry, It's just— you gotta keep the photo in a dark area. That way it doesn't overdevelop..." you explained. He nodded before shoving the photo in his pocket.

The pentagram eventually came down and you two returned home. By then dinner was over with but you weren't really hungry for once. As you both walked to your rooms on the opposite sides of the hallway from each other. Your eyes lingered on the demon who simply stared back, and you smiled warmly at the demon, mouthing a "Thank you" as you closed the door behind you.

Striker stood in the hallway, a bit confused as to what just happened. Whenever you came around him his mind was in a purple haze, the urge to make you his threatened to take over.

There was definitely something about you that made you different, the more he looked at you, felt you, heard you, he felt like he knew you from somewhere. And when you finished that song, that basically confirmed it.

The only way you could have known the song was if you were her, and he didn't even know HER name. He used to, but as the days went by it got harder and harder to recall her name or face. The only thing that stayed was the feeling he got, remembering her laugh that sounded like bells ringing in the air, or her soft voice that spoke to him so kindly. She was the only women he had ever loved, and just as quickly as she came she left. And that taught Striker the ultimate lesson, nothing lasts forever. He smiled sadly at the bittersweet memory, lighting up his cigarette before inhaling the toxic air.

If you weren't her, you definitely were the closest he'd be able to get to her. And as much as he wanted the real thing, he also wanted to be happy. But, he'd have to wait until after his mission was complete to express this interest in you.

He exhaled the smoke, taking out the photo you took. You had a cheeky smile on your face while he looked uninterested. He stared at the photo, finishing his cigarette.

You sat on the bed in a pair of purple pajamas with a black bat on the front.

You rolled over in bed, staring at the figurine of a mouse with three heads. As scary and demented as it was, it calmed you in a fucked up way. It was a reminder of your home. You began to think about your past, remembering that boy from years ago. Your first love.