The Mall

:)) here's a side story about you and Striker at the mall since Striker doesn't like to get out much. You can decide if it's canon to the story but I don't see it as canon, and if it were to be canon it would be after y/n and Striker started dating.

"Strikkeerrr!!! STRIKER!" You yelled in the Never 21, looking for Striker in the clothing store meant for broke teenagers who sadly couldn't afford sustainable clothing.

"Damn I'm right here..." he shouted, and you turned around, seeing him staring down at your short form.

"Didya find anything?" You asked, smiling at the man.

"Nah, and besides I don't need any clothes..." he drifted off, but you just looked at him with a "mm yeah okay" type expression.

"What's up with that look?" He asked, walking out of the store with you holding onto his arm. You were so short it was easy to lose you, so as he suggested, you held onto him.

"Nothing, I just think if ya' let me dress you it would be fun..." you said, smiling devilishly.

"I'm not a kid. I dress fine as is..." he said offhandedly.

"Yeah but you don't dress like me!" You said, jumping in front of him and showing your outfit. It was a pair of heels, a white and black sweater with holes in it, and black high waisted jeans with rips. The outfit really only had two colors, black and white.

"Don't ya want more color or somethin??" He asked, not impressed with the outfit.

You pouted, slouching over dejectedly.

"Is it not cute?" You frowned, pouting cutely giving him puppy eyes.

He rolled his eyes and went "Yeah, sure..." he shrugged.

You smiled, grabbing him by his arm again and looping it.

"A compliment? From thee Striker? It's an honor, truly." You said sarcastically, walking to the food court.

"What, I can't be nice?" He asked, a smile in his voice. You giggled lightly, a bit giddy from his playful response.

"Sure ya can, but are you? Noooo not really..." you laughed, sitting down at a table, blushing as he pushed your chair in for you and sat himself down.

He chuckled heartily as you went to speak again.

"I mean, you can't just rely on your ruggish good looks to make friends." You replied, fiddling with a bottle cap on the table.

"Why would I need friends when I have all I need right here..." he trailed off, winking at you and smirking, his gold tooth glinting at you.

You blushed, looking away as he chuckled softly at your reaction.

"Awww is wittle y/n embarrassed—" he teased you, which you cut him off for.

"Ah ah ah, stop that. I can't believe you said "wittle"!" You laughed, turning the humiliation onto the pale red demon.

"Whatever— let's just order our food." He said brushing your words off, smiling fondly at you.

"What do ya want?" He asked, getting up and assisting you out the chair.

"Ummm...I want (favorite food) annddd (favorite flavor) Boba..." you responded, holding his hand as you got up. He nodded, walking to the restaurant.

"Can I get a full order of (favorite food) and Pad Thai, a water, and one regular sized (favorite flavor) Boba..." he trailed off before reaching for his wallet, only to remember that he gave it to you.