Chapter 6

If you are enjoying this, please vote for my fanfiction :) thank you

Also, my upload schedule is pretty solid but when school starts it may start being inconsistent.

"Y/n ya got a letter..." one of Millie's younger brothers called out.

"Thanks kid..." you said, handing him a dollar as he gave you your letter. He smiled and quickly ran away to go play with the other kids outside. Striker sat in your room, carving out a figurine as the wood shavings fell to the ground.

"Hm, I got a nomination." You stated casually, Striker got up to read the letter "Greediest Demon in Hell?" He questioned. You sighed, handing the note off to him.

"Yeah, every year before the harvest moon festival the small community of Imps in the greed ring choose who is the most low down greedy Imp for that year. There is no prize except for the title and bragging rights." You explained, looking through your closet.

"Well, what did ya get nominated for?" He asked, you smiled.

"Well technically, I did this a long time ago but they only just caught wind of it. There was a guy I used to valet for, his name was Grigor and he was stupid fucking rich. He basically had money fallin' out of his ass. Well, one day I saw they hired a new girl who Grigor started paying. Because of this, I faked being sick so that she was the only one who could valet his car. The minute she parked the car I pressed a detonation button and she blew up. The blast wasn't powerful enough to kill her but strong enough ta where she would have a broke bone or two. And besides, she was rude and tha bitch had it coming." You added before taking a sip of the iced coffee. "Grigor found out it was me and I told him why I did it, and that the bomb was never intended for him. He let it go, at least I thought he did, until tha crazy fuck nominated me." You continued, Striker read over the nomination name once more "Grigor" it read clearly.

"What about the other ones?" You asked, he read them aloud.

"Juan from the north eastern part of the greed ring raided his drug dealer neighbor, not because he was against it but because he wanted to take all their money." He said plainly. It wasn't unique but the lengths he went to get the money was crazy.

"Lillique from the far west side who has raised and sold her 14th kid off to work in the fields until they were 18." He read, you heard of her before so there was no shock. She does the same thing every year and in all honesty you think it's disgusting what she does.

"Little Jamie, who's the youngest and has been known to beat people up for selling on her cocaine cookie route.." you thought for a moment, she could probably win the youth award.

"And Broomhilda, who was caught embezzling money from a little league team for over 8 years." He finished.

"Hmph, bunch of bitches..." you muttered.

"So, you intend on going?" He asked. You sighed, going to your closet and pulling out a shiny satin dress that was deep red.

"Yeah, I suppose I will. I don't really want the title though..." You shrugged.

"It's just...I hate Lillique and refuse to let her win." You explained, before turning around and sitting on the bed, looking at Striker.

"Be my date." You said to him, he just smirked at your words.

"And why would I do that?" He asked, leaning against your door frame.

"I'll look stupid without a cute guy with me, everyone is bringing there posse of hot people." You said pouting.