Chapter 3

You woke up in NOT your room it was doumas. You were on his throne of what to be pillows, you tried stretching but you arm was chained to something close by ( I don't know what you would chain your arm to something so make something up) you pulled on it and it was firmly tightened. 'Great...this is just great.' you thought while sitting up correctly. You were in your same night gown you had on form the other night. Then it hit you, you remembered everything last night of what happend, with the blood and th body's and the whole thing about demons. You remembered it all. You thought it was bad but you weren't sure, you were dead but you weren't free explaining the chain. The door soon open to see douma smiling and wearing toward you.

"Oh my! I see now that my dear Y/n Chan is awake did you have a good sleep? " he asked a he got closer to you. You were a bit feared by him because he was a dmeon and you were like his prisoner even though he didn't seem like he was gonna eat you.

"I remember everything last night..." you said dull like but also scared as well.

"Do you see why I have to have a chain on you? Because I don't want you leaving silly!" he answered for you as you felt a bit touched with pink blush creeping on your cheeks.

"Y/n Chan is too pretty for other people to see and since Y/n Chan know about my little secret we can't havin you run away now can we?" you looked at him in a bit concerning way. You enjoyed doumas company and he was a great friend to you but he knew you were a demon and you guessed he had something special with your an his friendship not wanting you to leave.

"Did I... Passout last night?" you asked lookin up at him. He looked at you with a smile and relipied saying "Oh yes! You were having a fever I think because you felt hot. Then you passed out" at least it wasn't something terrible that happens to you.

"You are to keep in this room, until you can trust me, and I can trust you~" he said as he booped your nose.

"B-but I do trust you.." you said clearly lying.

Douma gave you on of those Bruh looks because clearly YOU WERE LYING.

"Now don't lie to me Y/n Chan.. I'm a Demon.. And you know that now.. So I would be careful.." he said with a sly tone in his voice.

"Fine.."

-----------------------------
1 week later had passed by since you got to know that douma was a demonn. He told you about his leader and that he was par of the twelve kizuki and all his "friends" and that he pacifaclly eats only woman which was sort of a problem to you. He also explained why he has to leave so often for meetings or request from his master and that he isn't allowed in the sun (obviously) but you didn't mind you were happy to ateast spend time and to get to know douma more which made you feel happy.

"Oohhh~ Y/n Chan~~" Douma said as he walked in the room with a cheerful attitude.

"Oh.. Yes?" you answered practically waking up from your nap.

"I have decided that I will let you off of your restraints!" he said happily as you took that very surprised.

"Really?!" you said

"Hmh!" he nodded and broke off the chain from your wrist.

"I feel so free now!" you felt your wrist the feeling of standing up again since you were basically sitting for so long.

"Thank you Douma!" you Hughes him and he took that quite surprised as well, but he returned the favor and hugged back.

"Your welcome Y/n Chan! Now let's go!" he said as he realised you form the hug.

"Where?" you asked questioning his reply.

"Why! To the Saturday night market of course! The sun has gone down so we can go out to the market place now!" he said happily as you felt happy too.

"Oh how lovley! Let's get going!" you said

You and Douma went to the night market to walk around and observe what the twin has to offer. You hadn't seen the lights or outside in a while so it was all so amazing to you.

"Where would you like to go Y/n Chan." Douma asked as snapped out of looking around at all the pretty lights.

"Oh! Uh.. Well.. I don't know.. I never really went to a night market and I don't treat my self to things.." you said feeling awkward

"That's ok! I know a place come on!" you said pulling you along with him to speed walk through the crowd over to the shops.

"Hair pins?" you questioned as you looked at the cart filed with beautiful hair pins.

"Yea! I figured I'd get you one since you don't have one. All pretty girls should have a hair pin!" he said smiling at you making you feel special.

"Oh! Well ok if you insist." you said flushed by his response as you proceeded to look around the cart/shop to see all the different hair pins

You ended up finding this really cute cheap Japanese cherry blossom hair pin, that you thought would go cute with your outfit

Douma bought it for you because he was feeling generous. He then decided to take you to a little sweet shop that makes sweets and candies an baked goods. You decided to get Sakura Mochi since you were in the mood.

-------------------------
You were on your way back when suddenly  someone appeared in front of you two as you were walking back to he temple.

It took the resemblance of a male boy in a uniform and he was human.

"Hey lady! You need to step back that guy is a demon!" the boy shouted getting his sword ready for a fight. You looked at the boy but ended up hugging and clinging onto Douma as you were sort of protecting him but you were also scared.

"Ma'am please! That guy will kill you! You need to mo-" suddenly the boys face went pale a he looked into Douma eyes seeing the Kanji righten in them.

"Aw.. Why so surprised.. You didn't expect to see one of the Twelve Kizuki here now did you?.. Especially an Upper moon.." douma said holding you close to him.

"T-this can't be.. I-i just so h-happen to meet an U-upper moon..." the boy sad with fear as he wanted to run.

"Close your eyes Darling.." Douma said whispering into your ear as you closed your eyes and held onto Douma fro DEAR LIFE.

Douma got out one of his golden fans and used one of his blood demon arts to decapitate the boys head and limbs leaving him dead.

"It's alright Y/n Chan the back man's gone!" Douma said with a smile as you reopened your eyes.

"W-who was that guy.. Why did he have a such a strange uniform and why did he have a sword.." you said shaking a bit

"That was a demon slayer my dear.. The demon slayers job at to slay as much demons as they can, the boy was surprised to see me because I'm a very strong dmeon being part of the twelve Kizuki." he said with a smile reassuring that everything will be OK.

End of chapter 3
🙈🙉🙈🙉🙈🙉🙈🙉🙈🙉🙈🙉🙈🙉🙈🙉🙈🙉