Chapter 26

Your POV:

I was shocked...and scared..

My face went pale and practically gave it all away.

Muichiro gave me a more, curious and confused look.

"M-Muichiro...you promise what I tell you...you won't tell anyone else..?" I felt tears slightly threatening to fall.

"Sure I guess. I might forget though.." He said.

I ducked my head down slightly.

"I-....I...." It as hard for me to explain that I'm a demon to a demon slayer. (No shit)

"I'm....a...demon.." I said and closed my eyes.

"You're...a demon?.." He questioned again.

"Y-yes.." I said again. He seemed shocked but he didn't seem like he had any intentions to kill me right then and there.

"Oh..no wonder you were different.." He casually brushed it off.

"Eh?! You are going to try and kill me?!" I asked him. He gave me another confused look.

"No..why would I? You haven't tried to kill me." He said taking a sip from his tea.

"Oh.." Well at least telling someone about this got it off your chest.

"So your a demon..what's it like?..and have you aten anyone?" He asked me. I nodded my head in a No.

"Well that's good. Why do you do to survive though?" He asked me.

"When I get really hungry I guess..I hunt animals..I know it sounds bad but I try and find ones that need to particularly be, put down..." I tried to make it sound like I wasn't the bad guy in this situation.

"Ok..makes sense I guess." He said plainly.

"Well that's good to clear up. I won't tell anyone, I might forget though.." Muichiro was one of the best people to tell about this stuff because he would always forget. Sometimes I use this as an advantage, I know it's rude but hey! Who else will I tell?! People want justice for the dead!

"Thanks for notifying me this Y/n." He said. I smiled lightly at him with some relief too.

"It will all be ok.." I said to myself..

3 years later.

Third Person:

Over three years have went by and you haven't came across Douma ever still. It started to worry you over time because you felt he was plotting something, but you tried to shake it off.

You became a Hashira about a year ago. You are the b/t Hashira.

You have heard Doumas voice though, and strange dreams not to mention they felt too real..

The following week. A boy named Tanjiro Kamado has been accompanied by a demon. His sister named, Nezuko Kamado. She hasn't aten a single piece of human flesh nor has she had a single drop of blood.

Tanjiro was taken in by Shinobu and train his hardest. Along with some of his other comrades.

You didn't want Tanjiro and Nezuko killed in the trial, makes some sense since your a demon as well. You manage to hide yourself very well for being a demon.

You put on lots of perfumes and scents to hide yourself. You acted a little more cold towards others to hide yourself again.

No one has caught on, yet..

Tanjiro and his friends were going on a mission to a train. You bid them farwell and realized, Kyojuro was going on that mission too.

You walked over to confront him at the masters garden.

"My Kyojuro, I heard your going on a mission with Tanjiro and others." I brought up. He turned towards me with famous smile.

"Ah! Y/n. A pleasure seeing you here. Indeed I am, I'd like to see the skills of these young men." His booming voice echoed all around.

"Well let's hope they become your tsugokus! I remember the training I went with, it was incredible hard but look where it got me!" I thanked him and he smiled with his eyes.

"You gratitude is what makes me going!" He laughed. I smiled happily at him.

"Well now, take care and don't go too over board!" We bowed at each other and took our leaves.

I looked back at him and smiled heart fully.

"Take care.."

(Laughing crying sobbing dying and everything because we all know)

The following night you had a mission to deal with. There had been sightings of demons lurking around the area with strange activity and disappearances. People have heard other people say they saw the demons but those people don't believe them and think their crazy..

It's sad to see these things happen, the only thing I could do though was diffuse the situation.

With the blood demon art I use on solo missions I can easily kill other demons with my art. But the cost is that I hurt myself in the process.

Since I'm a Hashira though I don't usually get harmed and can easily kill off any demon. I like to play around though and trick them.

My regeneration is ok to say the least. If one of my limbs were cut off it would regenerate with in only a few minutes. I guess you could say I almost have the regeneration of the lower rank kizuki.

I do have a blood demon art so that means I am quite powerful. When I was human I remember something when I was with Douma though..

He had a blood demon art of shiny lotus ice statues. They were beautiful to say the least and lovely to look at.

But my blood art is similar like the ice and his art too. Most likely because he was the one to turn me into a demon.

But I don't serve directly under Muzan Kibutsuji..

I'm happy though to be in the bright warm sunlight. It also helps me keep myself hidden from the fact I'm a demon.

I ran swiftly to my destination in a little old village.

A demon was lurking around there killing people one by one.

The demon would make its escape when other humans would find out and if anyone witnessed the demon kill a human they would just be called crazy.

So here I am.

I found myself at the small not so peaceful village. I instantly felt the presence of a demon nearby. I went over to the little neighborhood of where I saw the demon.

The demon entered the house and just before he would make his attack.

I cut off its head with ease.

'Missions like these are pointless and stupid. I want some fun! I haven't had any in years! Now that I'm a Hashira I really want to have an awesome fight!!' I mentally cried to myself and left the village.

I felt though as if a fight will come to me very soon..

Sooner than I expect it to be...

End of chapter 26!☺️😎😎😋🙁😙🤩🥹🤣😒🤩🤩😎🤣😏😒😍😟😚😚😫😚😞😌😔🥳