Chapter 28

Third POV:

Over the past few days your grieving has slowly gotten started to go away. You acted more reckless on missions and had a little bit of a temper.

You started healing though but slowly. You've visted Tanjiro and the others to check on them and see how they were. Tanjiro wasn't doing so well, it was heart breaking to see him so upset.

The others were handling it ok, they were back into training and walking forward.

It still pained you though to know that your sensei had passed. He was a dear friend to you.

Currently right now you were at a village. You were buying some pieces of cloths because you were planning to make a new haori.

"Hmmm..the yellow..or the purple..." You mumbled to yourself. Still deciding which one to choose.

Suddenly you felt someone bump into you from behind.

"Oh! Sorry miss!" A small child said from behind. I smiled lightly at the little kid.

"It's alright..!" The girl smiled at me and ran away.

I finished picking out my cloth pieces and walked around the village.

I suddenly started getting a bad headache.

"Ouch..what's going on with me.." I put my hand on my forehead.

I suddenly found myself in a crowd of people.

"Oh excuse me! Sorry..!" I made sure to try and keep my distance from people. I felt something throbbing in my mouth.

'What is going with me?..'

I felt my mouth watering. I ducked my head down low and ran through the crowd. I entered into an alley way and tried to calm myself.

I painted heavily and felt drool fall from my mouth.

"Ew! Ew! Ew!!" I quickly wiped it away and took a deep breath in.

I don't understand what is happening. Why did I feel this way? I never felt like this before.

This did remind me though if the first time when I was a demon.

Why was I feeling like this again?!!

"Alright..I'm calm now.." This was so weird! I did not like it..

I decided to leave and get back home. I was feeling guilty.

I grabbed a little mirror from my purse and decided to look at my eyes to see any change.

I took off the contacts and noticed the change in my eyes. They were brighter than usual, almost glowing in fact.

We're the cells in my body reacting differently? Well obviously but this time it's much different..

Many months ago it was just fine! Why act like this now?

I pushed the thoughts away and decided to just leave.

—————————————————————-

Two months passed and I was feeling better than before.

I was walking down the street if headquarters trying to get as much sun as I could.

That's when I heard some screams coming from the butterfly mansion.

I power walked over to see the problem.

"LET ME GO!"

"Let them go! You big mean man!"

"Quiet down!"

I then saw Tanjiro right ahead of me.

"Y/n?"

"Oh! Hey there Tanjiro!" I waved to him.

"I heard some screams whats going on?" We both looked through the side gate entrance to see, Tengen there? And he's being attacked by the girls..?

"U-uh.."

"HEY YOU LET THOSE GIRLS GO!" Tanjiro shouted at Tengen.

"Tengen what are you doing?.." I asked him while sweat dropping.

"I need these corp members for a mission! It's none of your business why do you care?" He asked me.

"Because I care about those girls! They are so kind and caring I don't understand why your taking them without permission..Naho there isn't even a crop member, look she doesn't have the uniform Tengen.." I pointed out.

"Hm?..well then I don't need her." He threw Naho to the ground.

"Ouch!"

"Are you ok?" Tanjiro asked running over to her.

"These aren't like Kochos tsugokus. I don't need full on permission from her it doesn't matter I'll just use her though."

"This girl doesn't seem to have any special abilities or anything. She's not strong at all but she's a corp member some how.." I saw Aoi's hurt face expression.

"How dare you say that about Ms Aoi! Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses! Aoi is strong in her own way!" Tanjiro protest. I smirked a little at his remark.

"Jeez no wonder why the corp is getting so weak.. because of members like you. Having so much empathy and sympathy for people and feeling sorry for them, please give me a break." He rolled his eyes.

Tengen was right. I hate to admit it, what he said was true. People are getting weak by caring so much for others, including demons..

"What if we go in place of Ms Aoi!" Tanjiro shouted.

"We?"

Just then Zenitsu and Inosuke appeared from the side on the bamboo fences.

"We will.."

It was quite an introduction.

"Ooh! This sounds like fun! Would you mind if I tagged along?" I asked Tengen. He put on a thinking face then smirked.

"Well there's no harm with joining now is there!" He had that signature smug smile on.

He slapped Aoi and the let her go, we were all going on this mission now.

I wanted to go because I wanted some action!

"Alright! Let me get this into your heads you idiots! I am god, and you are trash! I am superior to you! Bow down to me you weaklings." I could see Zenitus face turn into disgust.

'-sigh-..that's Tengen for yeah...always full of himself..'

I stood to the side because I was obviously stronger than Tengen and I know it!

"What exactly are you the god of?" Tanjiro asked.

"The god of festivals of course!"

"Well then, nice to meet you god of festivals I am the god of mountains!" (I forgot what he said)

Tengen just gave him a weird look.

"Huh? That's weird.." Zenitsu had a look of but you two act the same! Kind of thing.

I just giggled.

"Well now! Let's get going to our destination..The flashiest place in Japan, the entertainment district..!"

And so our story begins...

End of chapter 28😛😛😛😛😛😛🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

(Hey guys so sorry for the super late update I have just been lazy I guess lol anyways I know this chapter wasn't super entertaining but trust me because the next few chapters they will be really cool! You will fight how nezuko kind of does against gyuutaro though so yeah sneak peek!)👀👀