Chapter 18

(Hey y'all! Sorry for not updating until like..TODAY! Mostly, because I was taking a break and I was sick 🤢 NO, I don't have Covid, but I was feeling achy and tried all week long.. BUT! I am here now! So let's get this started)

YOUR POV:

'What's..going on. What's..that laughing?.. I hear..children.'

I looked to my right and saw..my old house?..

I saw my mother sitting on the engawa knitting something. I saw my younger self laughing, and dancing with my father. He was holding my hands and twirling me around.

"I..remember this.. This was before.. my father had a drinking problem.." I said looking at this unknown dream.

"Hahaha! Weee!" My younger self giggling and laughing.

I slowly smiled to myself softly.

I then saw bubbles blur my vision away, and the dream was lifted.

I then saw a new dream appear in front of me. A more, violent one..

A dream..that turned into..a nightmare..

My father was beating my mother..and I saw myself beg to him, not to beat her.

"STOP FATHER! Please!" I heard my own begging and tugging at his robe to make him stop.

Hearing the wales and yells of my family member's cry.

It started growing onto me, that pain. The same pain in my heart grew again.

It hurted to see this. Hurted to myself not doing anything. Hurted to see my mother in pain. Hurted..to see this dream..no..nightmare..

My body fell down on the surface, and I felt it. That same pain! In my heart, like it was a heart attack. Burning..hurting.

It just won't..stop!

All of a sudden those same bubbles came an interrupted the dream again.

The floor below me broke and I started falling into the darkness of nothing.

I tried calling for help but I didn't.

That's when, I woke up.

——————————————————

"AHHHHHGG!!" I screamed so loud because I actually thought I was falling.

Catching my breath and feeling my forehead I could feel the sweat and heavy breathing on myself.

'What happened?..' Confused I looked to my surroundings to see where the fuck I was.

It looked like a..dojo?..

I felt awkward sleeping in an open room of a dojo on a small futon.

(#embarrassing🙄😧🤟)

¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

Now, obviously, I thought I was kidnapped by Douma which is what I thought before.. Unless it was a dream.

God! Why do dreams always mess with me!

I don't know why but this place felt very familiar.. So strange.

I had my uniform, and my sword as well close by me.

'Well..atleast I have my stuff..' I thought to myself yet again.

I decided to get up and look around. Find if there was someone around this place or not. Well, most likely there was. Otherwise, how would I be here; I mean who else came and found me , HELL! Who even saved me from Douma?! He's an uppermoon demon?! Unless someone stronger than him came to save me.. SHEESH I don't want to know.

I checked all the rooms in the dojo and found no trace of anyone. I did notice some of the rooms in the dojo had dried old blood stains on the tatami Matt's and shoji doors.

Well if I didn't find anyone here, I guess I should leave.

That was a problem though.

I was in some part of Japan that I didn't know where.

The dojo was in a higher and farther part of the home village. The village I walked down to was abandoned. Old houses destroyed and crumbled, vines have grown on the sides of houses and pieces of wood all along the path.

"What on earth.. Happened here?.." I asked to myself continually walking through the village. No human was around, no demon either. This village was just, nothing.

"Jeez.." I whispered under my breath.

I figured, WELP I need to get the fuck out of here.

I began to run out of the village. I ran down the steps and once I was out I saw an old Forrest. I could tell it was very old because of the thick tall trees.

I ran down the vague and not so clear pathway to get out of the forest until I realized, I was lost.

"Oops.."

Acting like an idiot I started going in different areas to get the hell out of the forest. I couldn't tell if I was lost and didn't know where I was going to get home or if the forest was just huge.

Probably both.

"Ah, great.."

All of a sudden I heard a noise.

A rustling sort of noise.

Was it an animal?

A demon?

Another human?

I readied my sword just I case and slowly walked closer to the noise.

"Who's there! Show yourself!" I yelled out to the unknown. (INTO THE UNKBOWNNN)

When that mysterious creature revealed its self I was surprised to see the person I least expected.

It was Akaza.

End of chapter 18🕎🕎🕎🕎🕎🕉 idk what these emojis are