Chapter 8

After a few days of that little incident that happened between you too, Douma was very... Not normal. He would constantly want you to stay with him, and get very jealous if you were having other interactions with some of his servants. It pisses him off, hell even Akaza would notice this shit.

"Hey. What up with Douma he's acting more dumb than before." Akaza commented asking you as you were mending an old kimono while Douma was at the other side of the room.

"I... Don't know... But we did have this little incident.." You started peaking Akazas interest.

"What incident?." Akaza asked before sitting down across from you.

"Well, a couple days ago I went out to the shops. I ran into someone and had a small conversation with them and I went back to the temple and Douma could smell the scent of that person all over me apparently." You said as you started feeling guilty.

"I-..i never had the intention of hurting his feelings... But I don't know why he's acting like this.." You tow looked over to him a he was talking to one of his worshippers.

"Simple. Jealously." Akaza looking back over to you making you look quite shocked.

"Jealousy? No.. That can't be.. Why would he be jealous it's no like he loves me.. Hehe.. " You chuckled slightly feeling anxious on what you just said.

"That's the point. He's in love with you. If he's in love with you but you don't know it that's some trouble there. He knew you were talking with a someone and he got jealous of it." Akaza explained that like it was old school news.

"Honestly it make me sick." He added rolling his eyes.

"I see... What should I do to make it up to him?" You asked the demon for advice to which he made a face of thinking.

"Just give him attention. It's the one thing Douma likes." He said blandly looking at you.

"Hmm. Should I be surprise that you know all this stuff?" You asked making Akaza look at you in an annoyed way.

"Uhh sorry I asked.. Hehe" You chuckled awkwardly, Akaza just roles his eyes.

"No seriously, if you want to make him better than give him the attention. I for one know that he'll keep bothering me about shit." He said with a very annoyed tone.

"Alright alright, I'll do it." You said looking over to Douma who was fake smiling to on of his followers.

"I really feel bad for him. I didn't know he cared so much for me." You said looking at him with sad eyes, he looks over at you and waved. Akaza gave you a weird look with curiosity.

"Why.. Is that you don't like Douma?.." You asked making Akaza look at you with a cringe face.

"I had a feeling this question would come up." He facepalmed.

"Douma is annoying. He's always in this cheerful happy mood that pisses me off, he messes around and gets into others business that h isn't suppose to be in. I could go on all day why I hate him." He said while you were taking this all in.

"Then why are you here to watch over me?... Did he do something bad?" You asked to which Akaza had a slight concerned face on.

"From what I know Douma doe bad things to woman not only just kill and eat them but more. That's another reason why I mostly hate him. I'm only protecting you because I don't want you to end up like the other woman he uses for. I always noticed how you make him happy and stuff, but seriously if you don't want to die then take my advice. " Akaza told you all about the stuff that happens with Douma had his worshippers, you had to take it all in.

"Well I will for sure do it!" You said giving a nice gesture.

-----------------------

After Akaza left, you started paying extra attention to Douma big time. You would cling onto him, walk where he would walk and just pay a lot of attention to him.

"Douma!!! Do you have any plans tonight?" You asked as you ran up to him when he was down the hall.

"Hmm.. Nope!" He said smiling at you and huging you.

"Good! Can we cuddleeeee~" You cooed to him as you hugged him tighter.

"Of course! I would love to let's go." He said leading to your little room. (no not what you think you pervert😒)

You two sat on the tatami matt and sat with eachother and cuddled together.

"This is nice." You commented as you felt the cold but warmness on his body as you laid next to him.

"It is. Oh but Y/n Chan why are you so close with me. Ever since Akaza-dono left you've been clinging to me" Douma said with confusion.

"Well..... I just.. You know.. Like hanging out with you." You smiled at him feeling nervous that he might know the truth.

"Hmm.. Ok. I like this attention though!" He said hugging you tighter.

'I knew I'd get away. '

End of chapter 8

I know it's short sorry 😔😫😔😫😔😫😔😫😭😭