Chapter 6

3rd Person

As days would go by, you would spend time with Hisashi when Douma wasn't around, but little did you know Douma was around. Douma would get this angry jealous feeling inside whenever you were with Hisashi, Douma started planning to kill him.. But he had another plan to get rid of him.

"And just like that.. Tada! A rice ball!" you smiled with glee as you showed Hisashi how to make the perfect Rice ball.

"W-wow! Thank you for showing me Y/n!" Hisashi exclaimed smiling at you with blush on his cheeks.

"Your welcome! Anytime." You said smiling and cleaning your hands. The entire time Douma was secretly watching you both.

"Wanna know how to make Ohagi?" you asked Hisashi who was placing the Rice balls on the counter.

"O-oh. Sure!" Hisashi replied getting the recipe out to make Ohagi. During that time it was the end of the week, so Akaza would come around.

"Look like you got competition." Akaza said watching Douma spying on you two.

"Ah! Oh! Akaza-dono.. You startled me." Douma said pulling out on of his fans and fanning himself.

"What are you gonna do about it." Akaza asked with a blank face.

"SHHHHH! They could hear us!" Douma said whispering slightly putting his fingers over his mouth.

"What's the big deal? Why can't you just kill the guy."Akaza questioning while whispering and spying on you two.

"Because I have a big plan to ruin his reputation~" Douma giggled quietly still watching you two interact with one another.

"So you won't kill him?"Akaza asked curiously.

"Oh I will, but first I have to make Y/n believe in something that is not true about him. Then Y/n will come crying back to me and he will burn in hell. Hehehe~.."Douma giggled while covering half his face with his golden fan.

"Well tell me how it goes.. and if you have any remains of the guy just give them to me."Akaza said blankly before taking his leave.

"This will be good..."Douma said.

-------------------------

1 Day later

You walked down the Hall heading toward Doumas room. You were sleepy so you tumbled down the Hall awkwardly when you walked into someone.

"Oh! I'm sorry.."you said looking up to see who it was and it was Hisashi (I know 😒)

"Oh hey Hisashi!"

"Oh sorry Y/n, I was just heading home..Hey! Wanna spend the night at my house?"Hisashi asked.

"Uhh... W-well.." you didn't want spend the night at a person's house that you hardly knew. You liked Hisashi as a friend but spending the night you were skeptical about it.

"She doesn't take offers so simply." You felt two hand on your shoulders as you knew it was Douma. You turned around to see Douma hovering over you.

"Oh. Hello Douma!" You said fully turning around to look at him.

"U-uh..f-forgive me Douma-sama.." Hisashi said feeling scared.

"Come now Y/n Chan~ you look so tired.." Douma said guiding you toward his room (😏). Hisashi didn't say anything but head home making Douma feel relieved.

-------------------------

You were fast asleep during the night as Douma watched you sleep. He had the perfect plan to make you and Hisashi friend no more.

The next day rolls around and during the day Douma had some cult duties to do so you when to see what Hisashi had planned for. You two decided to go out and buy a couple of things. When you came back you were getting ready to make something but first you needed a glass of water😉. So you grabbed a cup finals it with water and drank half of it, you placed your cup on the counter as you continued to chop vegetables.

Meanwhile Douma was sneaking around the temple trying to find you. When he did he went go to see you.

"Oh hi Douma!" you said lookin over RTO him as you continued chopping vegetables.

"Hellooo Y/n Chan. Say? Where Hisashi?" Douma asked you.

"Oh! He's cleaning the room up." you simply said not noticeing Douma grabbed a cup from a cabinet.

"Well! Y/n Chan I have to go but I'll see you later Bye!!" then douma left he scurried down the calls and got out a flask of alcohol.

"This will surely make that filthy servant all tipsy." Douma continued pouring their last bit of alcohol in the cup and went to go find Hisashi. His plan was to give the "water" to Hisashi and make him get drunk, then when he would go find you he would do flirty things and try bad things to you, but then you would go back running to Douma just like that.

Douma spotted Hisashi in a room reorganizing it.

"Hello there Hisashi!" Douma said walkin up to him

"O-oh Douma-sama! Good evening." Hisashi replied while bowing.

"Is there something you need?" Hisashi asked. Normally Douma wouldn't care about his servants at all but in this case was different.

"Here! A drink you looked quite thirsty earlier." Douma said with slight enthusiasm to make him sound normal.

"O-oh thanks." Hisashi grabbed the cup and drank the "water", an it didn't take long for him to start acting like a drunk idiot.

"Well goodbye now!" Douma ran out of there and went back to his little throne room and waited for your presence to arrive.

-----------------------

You were almost finish making your meal when you hears footsteps form behind. You turned to see Hisashi stumbling around through the door way.

"Hisashi! Are you ok?" you ran up to him and bent down to his level. You tried checking his temperature but Hisashi grabbed your wrist really tight.

"H-hisashi-san w-what are you..-" You were stopped when your lips were pressed against his. You tried pulling away but he had the back of your head pushing towards him. After a few seconds you managed to pull away.

"H-hisashi-san! What are you doing?!" you were freaking out you never got to experience stuff like this before. Hisashi toppled over you trying to remove your clothing.

"Stop it Hisashi!" you slapped his hand and stood up trying to get away but he cornered you.

"P-please...stop.." you said. You were genuinely scared. You didn't know what to do, but then you pushed Hisashi away and ran to Douma.

"Douma!" you cried out as you said him sitting down.

"Hm?- O-oh?.." Douma was a little startled when you came running toward him AND hugging him. You desperately grabbed onto Douma not letting go, it was as if your life depends on holding onto him.

"H-hisashi! He tried doing horrible things to me!" you started tearing up slightly as Douma comforted you.

"There there... I will resolve with him.." Douma kept comforting you until he went to go find Hisashi for himself. He ended up find in him passed out in the kitchen.

"This is why.. No one messwith my Y/n Chan" Douma was in YANDERE mode now. He got on of his golden fans and killed Hisashi just like that saving his parts for later.

"Y/n Chan is only mine.."

End of chapter 6