Chapter 4

A few days laters...

It was night and you were sound asleep in your OWN room, when all of a sudden CRASH a very loud noise came from doumas little throne room. Of course it woke you up and being the curious little shit you are you needed to investigate. So you grabbed a lantern an lit in up and walked down the hall to reach doumas room. You depend the door to see another demon there..

---------------------------

The demon had short pink hair with blue stripes as patterns all over his body, he had exposed skin but some weird short vest thingy (I don't fucking know what it's called) on. To your suprise he was just arguing with Douma and you looked at the damage he left. A big hole in the wall which is assuming where he came from. The pink haired demon turned around to see you. You look at his golden eyes an he looked shocked just as much as you did.

"D-douma?..whos that?" you said questioning Douma who this mysterious demon was

All of a sudden the pink haired demon was filled with slight rage as he looked at Douma.

"So! Not only you abandoned on a mission but you actually have a Female here and she's seems alive!" he yelled out to Douma as Douma just smiled and got up to walk towards him.

"There there now Akaza-dono I promised I won't eat her and she knows about us already." Douma said with a cheerful tone and he and the Pink haired demon looked at you both making you feel uncomfortable.

"Uhh.. Hi.. I'm Y-" you were cut off by the pink haired demon waking up to you and asking you a very important question

"How long have you been here??! Has he been trying anything funny? Do you want to leave this place?" the pinkette said questioning you.

"I-im fine really!" you said reassuring to the demon toy were OK and not harmed.

"See Akaza-dono she's fine!" Douma stated as he walked towards you both.

"This is Akaza-Dono Y/n!" Douma introduced his demon friend to you as you felt a little intimidated by the situation. For crying out loud the one person you swore to trust was a demon and now you were meeting up with his demon friends?!? Or comrades you should say.

"Something you should know about Akaza-dono Y/n Chan is that he respects woman very much an for me I eat them!" Douma said with a happy tone as the pink haired demon knowed as Akaza looked at him with a scowl.

"I don't trust you with her your just gonna toy with her like the others.." Akaza said looking at douma with anger and hatered

"Others?..." you said not having a fucking clue what's going on.

"Oh yes others! He toys with woman like you giving home and shelter and happiness, but then he just kills them and uses them. It's absolutely disgusting." Akaza said looking at Douma with disgust.

"I-i didn't know he do anything like that.." you said. All those times you had with Douma felt like it was a lie but you weren't dead. You didn't feel used in anyway you genuinely felt like Douma was a good person towards you.

"If you like I could get you out of here and away from Him" akaza saidto you but glancing with hatered at Douma as Douma just looked suprised by what he offered to you.

"Oh! No no no no no! Y/n Chan is staying with me~" Douma said walking behind you and hugging you making blush creep on your face.

"Y/n Chan likes hanging out with me, especially when we're alone~.." Douma said but he whispered that last part in your ear making you blush rapidly.

At this point akaza looked pissed off. He didn't care for you he just cared that you were away from him because he hated Douma more than anything in the world. So I guess you could say he did care. Akaza Swooped in to grab you and holding you bridal style!and standing a few feet away from where Douma and you were standing.

"I won't allow this." Akaza said Boldly looking at Douma with a blank face hearing what Douma has to say.

You on the other hand was a blushing mess you were around two hot demon Bois (simp) and you weren't dead so it made you the vulnerable one in this situation. You stayed in the hold on Akaza while looking at Douma with a bit of determination, you didn't let go free because toy knew Douma wouldn't let you go.

You both waited for Douma to say something.

"Well then.. I guess I'll have no other choice..

But to kill you~"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Douma got out both of his fans using the one in his right hand to fan himself.

You just looked at Douma with astonishment on his response. He was willing to kill one of his comerades for you?! GOD DAM WERE YOU SPECIAL.

Akaza looked at him with slight disgust. You stared into Doumas rainbow pastel eyes, you never felt so special in your whole life besides the fact your mother gave her life for yours.

With a blink of an eye Douma swooped in to grab you from akaza help you close him. You were standing on the ground this time, but Douma held you close with his left side and arm. You didn't know how to act the fact you were moving back and fourth all over the place with demons AND you weren't dead?! Some lucky bastard you are😒.

".. I'll leave you to her.. But I will come every week to check and see if you done anything bad to her.." and just like that Akaza was gone he left. Doumas grip on you loosened as he walked over to the hole in his wall.

"He leave without fixing my wall?!"  Douma said looking at it with a dissatisfied look.

"Was he an upper rank? Like you?" you asked Douma. He turned around seeing you with a worried look.

"Oh yes! He is! But he number 3 I am number 2!" Douma said proudly basically saying he was stronger than Akaza. You didn't know what to feel, did you need to feel relieved, safe, worried, or scared even. You didn't know. After hearing all the things Akaza said it mad you question yourself.

We're you making the right decision by staying.

End of chapter 4!!!!