Chapter 5

When weeks would go by that's when Amazing would show up, sometimes he would show up to check on you and it would be just you at the temple and Douma would be out doing god knows what. Sometimes Akaza would spend hours during the night watching Douma and checking up on you, and obviously you would be asleep.

(BACK TO THE PRESENT)
------------------------------------
"As you can see Akaza-dono, Y/n Chan is completely fine with me. She love it here!" Douma exlamined holding you close in his arms as you sleep.

"Just look how adorable Y/n Chan is when she sleeps!" Douma said looking down at you and snuggling with you.

Akaza looked at you then back at Douma. "Your getting to attached to her." Akaza said looking at Douma. Douma looked up at Akaza confused.

"Oh whatever do you mean Akaza-dono?~" Douma asked with knowing that he already know what Akaza might say to him.

"I mean, you getting way of attached to the girl. You see yourself right now, how much you in love with her." Akaza said poining at your sleeping figure in Doumas arms.

"One day she will grow up and die, just like every other human being on his earth. Would you possibly think she'd become a demon!? Your too much in love with her that you never would harm her, an her I am watching you too. It make me sick." Akaza said turning back about to leave.

"I know what your saying Akaza-dono...and I know I should leave Y/n Chan or just kill her.. But I can't." Douma said feeling a strange emotion inside.

"One day.. I'll make her a demon.. and we will live together forever.." Douma looked back down at you sleeping like an angel while stroking locks of your hair with his fingers.

Akaza heard what Douma said but still remained looking away from him. Something about the bond between you and Douma made something trigger in Akazas memorie. (No he doesn't like you😒)

------------------------

You woke up that morning to be in Doumas arms as he looked down at you but he wasn't smiling..

"Douma?" you said as you sat up looking at him worried.

"Hm?" he said looking at you. "Why do you look so sad? Your never sad.." you said very worried. Douma never showed any other emotion to you besides being happy cheerfull and possessive. So this was weird and it worried you.

Douma looked at you in confusion pretending to not know what your talking about. "I don't know what your talking about, I'm not sad." Douma replied fake smiling at you.

You looked at him with a concern look on your face.
"A-are you sure?... I mean.. You look sad.." you said looking at Douma.

"No I'm not! I'm completely fine!" Douma smiled at you with his eyes.

You looked through Doumas eyes knowing that he isn't ok... Something was up..

"W-well alright then.. In gonna go get something to eat!" you said with a nervous chuckle as you left the room.

'Douma isn't ok.. Something happend.. Did he remember something bad? He seemed ok yesterday, did something happend last night?! I don't know?!?' so many thoughts swarmed your mind as you went to get something to eat for the day.

--------------------------

During the day you went out to the garden to admire the beauty of the cherry blossom flowers 🌸since it was spring time. As you stroked through the garden you were just clearing your mind with all the worried thoughts you had of Douma. You knew Douma too well to know that he wouldn't show such a sad face at you, you also one that he would spend hours during the night watching you while smiling as he just admired your features. So you knew he wouldn't be having a sad face on.

'Is Douma really sad? Was he just gazing randomly or thinking?! I hope he doesn't hate me.. Did I do something?.. ' you sat on a bench under a cherry blossom tree looking at the pond with lotus flowers. "This is a pretty garden.." you said quietly smiling. "Too bad, Douma has his cult dutties to do.." you said with a sad tone (;_;)

You decided to go back in the temple when you accidentally bumped into on of Doumas servers.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry!" he said looking at you.

"Oh no.. I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going.." you said reassuring the guy. You looked at his check and saw that his cheek was hurt (wonder how that happened👀👄👀)

"Oh no. Did I do that?" you said putting you hang on his cheek as the male started getting flustered. 😳

"I-i-i-...i-im fine.. R-really." the boy said reassuring you. "No your not. Your cheek looks really red let's get that fixed up follow me." you said grabbing the boys hand and leading him to the medicated room.

--------------------------------

Soon after Douma was finished with his cult dutties, he went to find you.

'Oh... Were is Y/n Chan!?' Douma thought as he paced all around his temple to find you. He finally checked the ward room (I don't know what it's called😔) to find you. 'Is Y/n Chan in here?!-' Douma peeked in the room to see you treating the wound of one of his servers, he started feeling a very weird pain in his heart.

"And... There you go! Do you feel better now?" you said looking at the boy waiting for his response.

"I-i...." the boy felt flustered, he never had been so close to a girl before and being so lonley. You looked at the boy with a bit of determination.

"Yes!" he said trying to keep it together.

"Oh well that's lovely! If you ever need help just come find me. Oh and what's your name? My name is Y/n L/n" you said with a cheerful tone.

"My n-name is.. Hisashi..Tori..ma'am." the boy named Hisashi said.

"Well it's very nice to meet you Hisashi! And please call me Y/n!" you smiled at the boy turning around to see Douma peeping around the corner of the room.

"Oh! Douma! I didn't know you were there!" you said in a cheerful tone walking toward him.

"I missed you!" you proceed to hug him tightly feeling sleeply all of a sudden. Douma Hughes you back with a smile, he eyed Hisashi with anger making Hisashi very uncomfortable.

"Don't worry Y/n Chan I'm right here.."

End of chapter 5😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏