Chapter 30

Third Person:

Nezuko was stronger than Daki and was able to beat her up. Literally. She even set her on fire.

But after that Nezuko got a little out of control and Tanjiro had to deal with her.

During that though another demon made an appearance.

"Don't cry now..don't let your pretty face turn to moosh..." You and Tengen turned to look and see a demon much uglier than Daki.

"Who.." You looked at the demon and noticed it was being much nicer to the other demon.

Normally demons don't work together. Maybe these two do.

Tengen readied his swords and ran to make an attack.

"Wait Don't!" You shouted. Too late.

The demon was faster and cut demon with these weird fleshy sickles.

"How dare you hurt my adorable sister..my one and only adorable sister..!" He turned to look at us with his ugly face.

Tengen was hurt and those sickles didn't seem so normal..

"You seem like a nice guy you!..and you..what is a demon like you on the demon slayer side..I never heard of you!" Oh crap.

"Demon..?" Tengen mumbled and looked at me. I sweat dropped.

"Yeah your a demon! How does a demon like you get acceptance from the demon slayer corps! Your a lucky one!.." The demon started to scratch its face and body leading it to bleed.

"Y/n what is it talking about? Your a demon?!" Tengen was surprised. You just sulked.

"U-uhm I uh.."

You really didn't want to deal with this.

Now that Tengen knows everyone will!

"Let's deal with this later." You whispered.

"You make me jealous you have nice hair fair skin and a nice body..you must be popular with the ladies..!" The demon began again.

"I am I'll admit. I have three wives too."

Well if that didn't tick off the demon.

"You....have three wives?!??!!?" The demon yelled. It started to scratch its body more drawing more and more blood.

"I CANT BELIEVE SOMEONE LIKE YOU WOULD HAVE THREE WIVES!! ITS UNFORGIVABLE!!!" The demon yelled.

Your POV:  (because lol)

"You shall see true power and see the greatness of someone like me! You hurt my sister! It's unforgivable! Because I am Gyuutaro!" The demon launched and attack with sickles aiming at us.

I acted first and jumped down the hole in the floor while an explosion was caught.

"Tengen!" I shouted.

I knew Tengen would be alright but this was an upper rank.

I shouldn't underestimate him so.

I saw the sickles fly out of the building and fly back in like a boomerang.

I ducked down just in case and saw the sickles aim for me!

"Dang it.."

I held out my sword and readied myself.

The sickles made a SIKE move on me and aimed back into the building.

"What the-"

Tengen jumped out and hit some weird explosive balls with his swords at the demons.