2. Cafe

Mafu's POV

       I look... just like an utaite.
       It's not that the disguise didn't work , it just seems... more conspicuous.  
       "Oh, I forgot to ask your name?"
       "Ah, it's Y/N."
       "Y/N-chan, hm? It sounds... familiar."
        She turns away from me, her face slowly turning a crimson red.
        "O-Oh really..?"
        "Yes."
        "That's nice. Anyways, what class are you taking?"
        "Psychology."
        "Eh? I am too! Why are you taking it?"
        "I... don't know, it just seemed pretty cool, observing other people's behaviour... why they act like that... why people become a certain way... Uh, sorry, you must be annoyed from an utaite's rambling when it comes to a topic not being about this year's hikifes."
         "No, it's okay. I like it." She gives me the cutest smile I've ever seen in my entire life. My heart melts.
         "Uh, I know you said it was okay, with me bumping into you... kinda hard. B-But, I still feel super guilty, so I want to treat you to something. Is a cafe okay?"
          I smile. "Of course."

-

          "We're here~"
          It's a small, yet homey-like cafe. It smells like warm milk, and gives me a warm feeling.
          "How did you find this place?"
          "Ah... it's a long story, heh..."
          I chuckle, as she takes my hand and pulls me to a table.
Cute.
We look at the menus, as her eyes light up. "Want anything, Mafu-san?"
"Hmm, I'll get the... Ma-Mafu Latte?!"
She bursts into laughter, and she takes the menu from me. "Heh... Yeah, this cafe is known for their Utaite-styled lattes, and yours just happens to be the most famous."
"Shhh!! Don't say my name out loud..."
"Okay~"
She then rings a bell, and a waitress comes over. She orders for us, and gets a regular latte for me. I glare at her. "Did you seriously have to get the Mafu Latte when I'm right here?"
"Well, I could have gotten the Soraru latte if that made you feel better."
The waitress comes back, and gives us our orders. She then places a cake down.
"Um, excuse me? We didn't order a cake..."
"Oh no, this is free. A free cake for a happy couple~"
Y/N's face turns crimson red, and slowly mine does too.
           "Sho... Sho-chan!! You know we aren't—"
           The lady whispers something in your ear, which makes you turn even more red.
           "Sho-chan!"
           The lady winks. "Have fun~"
           I wipe my hands on my clothes. "What was that all about?"
           "Uhm— n-nothing.. C'mon! There's.. Somewhere else I wanna go!"
            She grabs my hand and we pay at the cash register. We burst out of the cafe and run to a big tree. We're both out of breath by the time we get there.
            "We're... here... hah...."
            My eyes widen.
            Isn't this... the tree that girl confessed to me at? What was her name...
            "Y/N."

mmmm i wanna write more but i have writers blockkk

im sorry if this wasnt as top notch as i wanted it to

i'll make the next one better :3