5. Warm You Up

oh well

im not doing it

Did the title tease you?

MWAHAHAHAH

Also there's gonna be genshin stuffs in this chapter so uh yeah

Idk how to explain the game sorry :((

Mafu doesn't play genshin either but idk it seemed fun

Also it rained today and thats all I did

~Third Person POV~

         The two of you didn't continue what you wanted to the do, mainly because Mafu became too conscious of your and his sexual health. You understood, to an intent.
         So, instead of ruining the day by doing absolutely nothing, you two decided to do something quite productive.
          If farming artifacts in Genshin Impact was productive.
          "Mafu! I need a heal! Switch to Qiqi!"
         He changed his character to the one you needed him to, and you pressed Q to do Keqing's elemental burst. The Pyro Hypostasis died, and you got the rewards from the ley line blossom.
          "Geez, why do I have to bring the healer? Why not you?"
          "Because, I bring the damage. Your character builds suck, so no wonder Diluc does like, what, only 1k?"
          "That's because you never help me! Farming Crimson is hard!"
           "Fine, we can do Crimson. Bring Ganyu and... No. Bring Xingqiu and Barbara."
           "Who will you bring?"
           "Ayaka... And... Xiao."
           "Xiao?"
           "What? I built Xiao like crazy, his highest damage was probably over 70k!"
           You used the Teleport Waypoints to go to the selected Domain, and waited for Mafu to invite you.
          "Do level 90."
          "That's hard!"
          "No, it's not. You got Sacrificial on Xingqiu?"
           "Yes.."
          "Good. That gives you the chance to do your Skill twice."
          You both sprint to the Domain, and he starts it. "Mafu! Apply Water! Now!"
          He uses Xingqiu, and you immediately do Ayaka's Skill. The Pyro Slimes freeze, and you do her Charged Attack. You then switch to Xiao, and do his Elemental Skill. It deals huge damage.
           "Good. Keep applying water, and I'll do the rest. Sit back and relax, my dear."
           "Are you sure this'll work?"
           "Please, do not underestimate an AR 55 player."
          "I'm AR 50!"
          "Okay."
          Then come the Mitachurls, and you speed through them. Same with the Pyro Abyss Mages.
          You quickly finish the Domain, and go to the tree to claim your reward. You stretch your arms. "What did you get?"
           "Umm... Crit DMG and Rate. Sub stats? I got ATK."
           You smile widely. "Nice! That's what you need!"
           He laughs. "It's nice to see you so hyped up over a game, Y/N."
           "Well, when you're playing with your adorable, precious angel boyfriend, of course you have to."
           Mafu's face turns red.
           "Too much?"
           He pulls you close, and plants a kiss on you lips. You gladly kiss back, as he snakes an arm around your waist. You both let go, and you stuff you face in his neck. He chuckles.
            "Can we go again?"
            "Domains? Sure. Can we do Crimson again?"
            "No. Not that. Can we kiss again? I'm cold."
            You look up at him, and he gives you a small smile. He kisses you on the lips, and you hug him.
            "I'll warm you up. As much as you need it."

MWAH MWAH MWAH I LOVE SOFT MAFU

anyways im really happy on how this one turned out

i dunno, playing genshin with mafu just seems so fun. id definitely help him with domains 24/7 :3

but i feel like he'd be too scared to fight the big bosses, like childe, azdaha, signora, the wolf (dvalin he'd be okay with because the dragons easy)

and he'd be fine with domains, but does the low level ones... and likes fighting hilichurls.

oh, mafu. you're too adorable.

anyways, i hope you liked the chapter! once again, i was very happy with how this one turned out, and i'm gonna continue it

(p.s, mafu is a whale and he plays only for the characters... eheh)

(and y/n is an f2p with crazy good luck, she has keqing, hu tao, xiao, klee, qiqi, ayaka, baal, zhongli, and kazuha)

(but she also wants childe, jean, albedo, yoimiya, mona, ganyu, and every other character.)

okay byeee