10. Imaginary

"Hmm.."
  "Something on your mind?" Mafu-san lifts my chin up. I snap out of my trace.
  "Huh?"
  He smiles. "You've been staring at nothing for a while. There were stars floating above your head."
  I gently slap his arm. He laughs.
  "I don't know... So much that has happened lately seems so... Imaginary."
  "Imaginary, how?"
  "Well, first of all, my highschool-turned-into-mega-star crush is dating me. It's like a dream." I pretend swoon over him, and lay on his chest. He kisses my forehead.
   "If I'm not mistaken, dating a super-famous-amazing-superstar like me is quite like a fantasy."
   "See?"
   We both laugh, and I wrap my arms around him. He does the same.
   "I feel like any moment now, I'll wake up from this dream and be told that it was all imaginary. I don't want that."
   He strokes my hair. "It won't happen, Y/N-chan. It won't. I'm real. We're real. This is really happening."
   I look up at him. "Really?"
   "Yes."
   He gives me a passionate kiss, and I kiss him back. We stay like that for a while, until we let go.
   "Thank you. For reminding me."
   "Of course."
   I sit back down on my side of the couch, and think a little more.
   Then it hits me.
   I get up from my seat, and turn the radio on. I sift through the many different radio channels there are, and find the classical music one.
   "Y/N-chan?"
   I turn the volume up, and I grab his hand.
   "Let's dance, shall we?"
   He kisses the hand that took his, and smiles.
   "We shall."
   We move all of the tables and clutter in the middle of the living room, and he places his hand on my hip, the other one holding my hand. I place my hand on his shoulder, clasping the other one against his hand.
   We spin around, and he twirls me. We stare into each other's eyes, and I imagine us, dancing, just like this, but in a grassy field with flowers, spinning.
    I close my eyes, and just as the song ends, I feel a soft sensation on my lips. I kiss him back, tenderly.
    As we let go, he bumps my forehead to mine.
   "I love you."
   "I love you, too."

GUESS WHOS BACK????

so yeah i had a hiatus,, sorry about that
:((

anyways so yeah!! i'll be updating!!

just expect it to be really slow wwww

!!