7. Wedding

"Thank you, please come again!!"
           I rested my hands on the counter, and sighed heavily. Soraru walks about of the kitchen, wearing an apron, sleeves rolled up. "Tired, are ya?"
            "A bit.."
            "Mm?" He pulls me so my head is on his head, and kisses my forehead. I swat him away.
            "Hey! People are gonna get the wrong idea..." 
             "I know, but can't I just appreciate my little sister for a moment? I mean, you've achieved so much. You graduated high school two years before you were supposed to. Technically you're only eighteen."
             "I'm dating Mafu-san."
             "He wouldn't mind."
             I roll my eyes, and walk away. "Switch. You treat customers, I make the bread."
              He nods. "Okay."
              Technically, he's right. After I graduated junior high, I went straight to being a second-year. Apparently it was because of my smarts. I didn't complain, because if I wasn't placed in that class, then I probably wouldn't have met Mafu.
              Oh, and of course, Soraru is my older brother. What a pity.
              Not really.
              "Someone wants a pretzel!"
              I smile, and start to pack whatever the customer ordered.
              Our bakery is family-run, and over time we've become our neighbourhood's most trusted bakery. Me and Soraru took the bakery after our parents died.
               I hand him what he needed, and gave it to the customer. As they started to walk away, Soraru said in his ikemen voice, "Please come again~"
              Since when was my brother this confident?
             "Jeez, you seem to be in a good mood."
              "Can't I when my little sister decides to help?"
               "Hmm..."
               "Well, I proposed to Lon. She said yes."
               My eyes widen. "What? When? Really? Congratulations!!" I run over to him and hug him.
               I've known Lon for as long as I can remember, and we're super close. She's always liked Soraru, so I was ecstatic when I learned they were dating. Even better yet, they're getting married. I couldn't be happier.
"Unn, thanks. How about you and Mafu?"
"We're good."
              "Just, 'good'?"
              "Yeah.."
              He smirks at me. "Oh, has my sister lost her virginity~?"
              My face turns a bright red. "What? No! What? N- Of course not! Mou, onii-san, I'm eighteen!!"
              "Yeah, yeah."
              I punch his arm, and he kisses my cheek in return. The bell rings.
              "Your turn~"
              I punch him again, and he punches me back. I walk to the cashier. "Welcome! Is there anyth- Mafu-san?!"
              He smiles brightly, and waves. "Hey! I wanted to give Soraru-san a gift since he.. You know... Of course you would, you're his sister!"
               Soraru walks out of the kitchen, and smiles. "Hey, Mafu."
               "Soraru-san! Congrats!"
               He hands over a bag of something, and Soraru peers into it. "What is it? Should I open it with Lon-chan?"
                "Nope, that's for you."
                He nods, and opens the bag, and inside is a wedding charm. "Design it with a picture of Lon, and give it to her... Unless the wedding charm is for the bride to get from someone else? Like a gift? Not the groom to give to the bride? Wait.. Soraru-san I'm sorry! I don't know anything about marriage... I'm sorry!!" He bows continuously. I giggle, as I walk over to him to calm him down.
               "Mafu... Why are you panicking? I bet Sora-nii really likes it."
                Soraru smiles. "It's okay. I love it. I'll definitely give it to her. I don't think she wants our wedding to be cliche, so I think she'll really like it."
                Mafu smiles. "I'm glad then."
                Soraru pushes me. "Go, I'll keep house of the bakery. Have fun with your boyfriend."
                 I smile. "Thanks."
                We walk out of the bakery, and i intertwine my hand with his. "I wonder what our wedding'll be like."
                 "Hmm... I don't know. I haven't thought about it."
                 "Maybe we should."
                 He pecks my cheek. "Not yet... I'm thinking of something else right now."
                 "Oh? What is it?"
                 "I wanna cuddle." He giggles.
                 I chuckle. "Okay, let's hurry then."
                 We walk back to our apartment, and my mind races elsewhere.
                  What will our wedding be like?

yey

finsuhed it babes

aha i had no idea to wirte about so i amde this please dont be mad

okay hope you like it :D