4. Call In Sick

OKAY SO WELL UHHH

IM GONNA TEASE YOU GUYS BECAUSE I WAS ON PIXIV EARLIER AND I FOUND SOME HOT PHOTOS OF MY HUSBANDOS (and waifus eheheh)

...get ready for a bit of smut~

Y/N's POV

         It's been about two weeks since we started dating, and everything has gone from soft to intimate drastically. It went from small, gentle kisses to full on make-out sessions, and sweet cuddles while watching movies to bite marks all over my neck.
          Heh, Mafu-san's been waiting.
          It's 8:30 in the morning, and we're in bed together. Luckily, we got a free period this morning so we didn't have to go to the university at this moment. But, we have to get up now.
           Not to mention, we drank a bit last night. And got a little.... tipsy.
           But that's all I remember. I got drunk.
           "Mafu-san... we gotta get up now..."
           "Nn." He nuzzles his face into my neck. "It's too early to wake up... Five more minutes..."
            I chuckle. "I know, but we gotta get ready so we won't be late."
            "Mmm... But I barely got the chance to cuddle you last night~"
            "Mafu-san.."
            "Pleasee.." He looks at me with those puppy-dog eyes he always uses when he wants something.
             What a tease.
             I sigh. "Fine. Five more minutes."
             "Yay~"
             He wraps an arm around my waist, and pulls me close. I turn around to face him, and I place a kiss on his lips. He pulls me closer, and I tilt my head to deepen the kiss. He puts his arm up my shirt, and traces my spine. I yelp in the kiss, and he takes that chance to explore my mouth.
            Well, I guess we aren't going back to sleep.
            He lets go, and starts to kiss the hollow of my neck. I squirm in my spot. He chuckles.
            "Hehe, Y/N-chan's enjoying this, isn't she?"
            "Nn, Mafu-san.."
            He looks at me, and I immediately pull his shirt up. I start kissing his chest.
            "U-uwah! Y/N-chan—"
            "Mm?"
            "Mmrr... Keep going.."
            I let go, amused by the mark that I made on him, being oh-so visible because of his pale skin.
            I get up, and he wraps his arms around my waist and hides his face in my back. "Don't go.."
           "Is this another way of saying you wanna continue making out with me?"
           "N-No... I just... I wanna have you all to myself. You know, you're my little princess."
           My face starts to turn red. "Mafu-san's a switch, isn't he..."
           "So are you."
           "Hm, whatever. Can I just get up now?"
           "Okay~"
           He lets go of me, and I put some pants on.
          Wait, wasn't I wearing shorts last night?
          "Mafu-san!"
          He bursts into laughter. "Hehe, it was pretty hot last night, considering that we..." He smirks at me.
           "We..? All I remember was that we drank a bit last night. What did we do?"
           "Nothing~"
           "What. Did. We. Do?"
           "We just made out, don't worry. Just because you were drunk doesn't mean I'm gonna just take advantage of you and fuck you right on the spot."
           "No, I can see you doing that."
           "How rude. I wouldn't."
           "You sure?"
           "Well, you were pretty alluring last night. I really, really, wanted to."
           "Hm. Okay."
           "O-Of course I would have used protection! I don't want you... You know, getting... pregnant."
           "Yeah, I don't either."
           His face turns red and he stuffs his face into the pillow. "Can we stop talking about this now?"
          "You're the one who started it."
          "True, but I'm getting embarrassed."
          "Okay. Well, we're gonna be late, so we can just get breakfast at the university. C'mon, get up, let's go."
          He finally gets up, and my eyes widen.
          He's covered in love marks.
         "Was that... all made by me?"
         "No, stupid. Me and Soraru-san are actually canon and we got really rough last night."
          My eyes widen even more.
          He rolls his eyes. "Yes! This was all done by you! Do you even know how close you were to sucking me off? I had to pull you off! How horny were you?"
          I giggle. "How am I supposed to know? I was drunk."
          He huffs and starts to walk to the kitchen. I hug him from behind.
          "Actually, how about we not go today?"
          "Huh?"
          I go on my toes, and whisper in his ear.
          "Why don't we continue what we supposedly started last night?"
          He lifts me up, bridal-style, and puts me on the mattress. He smashes his lips to mine, and looks at me.
           "I'll call in sick for the both of us. But just so you know, I won't go easy on you."
           There goes my dignity.

aha did you get what you wanted..?

now, i need you to tell me, should i continue what they're gonna continue, or...?

i dunno if this was teasing but oh well

not to brag but im pretty good at writing smut

i have my sixth grade classmates to back me up

anyways should i?

i was listening to madonna while making this but uhhh thats not important

IM NOT GONNA MAKE Y/N PREGNANT I PROMISE I FUCKING HATE THOSE FANFICS WHERE THEY GET PREGGO

also i made mafu swear once did you think that was hot??

but anyways my head hurts so much so thats it for now

hope you enjoy~

(might include other utaite, like soraru, and his girlfriend, aka, the other fanfic i worked on a year ago and is only publishing it now fucking kill me holy shit im not fine okay bye)

<3