6. Date

Hello~

Still on hiatus but updating because I got inspiration from boys in my class

Mwahahah

"Nee, Mafu-san?"
"Nn?
"Can we do something? All we've been doing this past week is playing Genshin or staying in bed all day."
"Well, what do you wanna do?"
"Can we go on a date?"
"Hmm... Where though?"
"Um, I guess it's up to you. All I can think of is the cafe. But you don't... heh."
"Hm, our tree? I miss that spot. We can have a picnic."
I giggle. He's so cute...
"Sure."

•••

            "Ehehe~"
            I smile, and twirl in my dress. It's a light pink, with frills. The sleeves are long and white. I put my hair in French braids, fixing my bangs. I put white stockings on, and put my brown boots to go with it.
            I walk out the door, and Mafu's eyes widen. He's wearing a cream-coloured cardigan, and black dress pants.
            "You look very cute."
            "Same goes for you."
            He takes my hand, and we start walking to our tree. It's been our spot ever since high school.
             We arrive there, and he helps me set the picnic blanket. I place the basket down, and open it. I packed sandwiches, milk pudding, and ramune. He sits down beside me, and kisses my cheek. I chuckle, and kiss him back.
              "It's been a while, hasn't it?"
              "Yeah... I like it."
               I look up at the sky, and close my eyes. He wraps his arms around me.
               "Thanks for getting me out of the house, Y/N-chan."
                "Mm."
                He kisses me, and I kiss back. A little after we finish our food, we twirl around the tree, Mafu gently singing. We kiss, and he says, "I love you. I'll always love you."
                 I kiss back, and reply,
                 "I love you too."

I'm sorry this chapter was so rushed I suck

I'll write more chapters i promise :(

Okayy that's all from me peace :3