3. Past

Mafu's POV

         "I like you, Mafu-san!"
         "I... like you too."
        We liked each other, but we never started dating.
         Why?
         Because i was already becoming quite a famous Utaite, and I didn't want you to be in any scandals.
          It was our third year of high school. I had just started my utaite career, and I was really happy with the situation I was in. Me and Y/N-chan were super close, so a lot of people suspected that we were together. We weren't. It wasn't until a few days before we graduated. She pulled me over to our tree, a big Sakura tree that looked beautiful every season. She looked down, face crimson red, and said it.
          "You were always there for me, and I wanted to thank you. You're really cool too, and the more we hung out together, I noticed I had feelings for you..."
          "I like you, Mafu-san!"
          There I stood, eyes wide, as you looked up at me, tears forming in your eyes from the embarrassment. "I..."
           "No! No, it's okay, I understand if you don't. You're and utaite! And you know, um, I wouldn't wanna burden you."
           "No, it's just, I..."
           "I like you too, Y/N-chan."
           Our eyes stayed on each other's, and we closed the gap with a passionate kiss. As we let go, she said,
           "I think... we should give each other until college before we start dating. You know, just in case you find someone, or I lose interest..." You wrapped your arms around me, holding tight.
           I chuckle.
           "Okay."

•••

           We're standing at our old tree, the one we'd always go to. Her face turns red. "Um... I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was—"
            I cut you off by meeting my lips with yours, as you kissed back. We let go.
            "Hey, it's been two years, still love me?"
            You stuff your face into my chest, and nod.
            "Yes."

UGH FINALLY HELL YES I MADE IT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHH

anyways

i hope you like it

SHOULD I MAKE IT A SMUT OR..???!!!

d-dom mafu... *blushes*

oh btw i have insta

@sho.ch4n for anyone wondering

okay byee!!1!1!!1!1!1!1!!