Chapter 1- The beginning.

(I got confused with the time tenses I'm sorry please don't focus on that mistake ;-;)

Your pov

"M-Mom"
I stutter out with tears filling my eyes. 'I can't believe she's in-front of me in flesh and blood alive'
"I can't believe it"
I stutter out one last time before falling into her arms. I missed her so much , after her sudden death I didn't know what to do anymore. I can't imagine feeling the same pain again.

"what's wrong (Y/n)?"
She grabs my cheeks making me look at her caring and warm face.
"I'm worried, your school called that you ran off mid class"
She says softly.
I had so much to say but for some reason I couldn't bring any noise out of my mouth except for whining I tried to keep in.
"Honey.."
I saw her eyes getting smaller as she looks down to me.
"Did something happen with your boyfriend Mikey?"
As I hear his name I feel my heart dropping. I completely forgot that I'm dating him in this time.
"(Y/n) ?"
As she says my name I snap back to reality, I didn't know what to say and this whole day is confusing me enough, one second I'm buying in groceries for my grandma...
"Grandma!" I scream out
"Grandma?" She asks
"What is with her?" Her voice gets serious.
"N-Nothing" I whisper stepping back and breaking the touch.
"Look, I'll explain what happened later .. please can I get some fresh air first?..."
She looks at me, she was strict when it came to school but she notices that something is wrong with me so she let me go with a big sigh.
"Come Back when you collected yourself"
"I will."

As I step out of the door I look behind myself one last time seeing my worried mother standing at the staircase. I shouldn't feel happy but when I got to feel her touch and smell her scent again after 11 years I just can't control myself.
I want to cry again but I know it isn't the time for that, I have to find takemichi he was with me, maybe he travelled back too and we can find a way to go back in ti...me...
'Do I really want to go back?...' I thought
'Yes. Grandma is all alone she needs me and what happened can't be undone. It's probably a dream anyways.'

I step outside closing the door behind me. After a while of walking around the city searching for takemichi I notice it getting darker and colder.
"Urgh I was able to think so much but I couldn't even think of a jacket. I'm so stupid" I whine out.
"(Y/n) !"
I hear a manly voice scream out behind me.
"Huh"
I turn around as fast as I could since the voice sounded like it was searching me for a while.
My eyes widen I can't believe it.
"Mikey?" I whisper out.
Mikey got off his Honda cb250t, while taking off his helmet he steps closer and closer to me without the goal of stopping.

He leans forward making his face stop in front of mine with only a thumb length apart. I feel my heart falling down a building hitting the ground and splashing into thousand small pieces.
'Try not to cry try not to cry'
After everything that has happened he's in front of me. 11 years later.
I didn't know what to do and before I could do anything he leaned back.
"Hm"
Huh?
He steps closer and before I can realize what's happening he wraps his jacket around me and grabs my shoulders,pulling me in and hugging me tightly.
"W-what"
I feel him holding me closer. Why is he suddenly hugging me? And why is it making me feel safe. Is it the fact that I... may have missed him so much, or the fact that this is the only break in this day full of surprises.
I feel my shoulders relaxing and my eyes closing.
After a minute or two our hug breaks and he slowly backs off.

"Are you feeling better now (y/n)?" He askes in a caring way,
"Yes, thank you " I answer.
For some reason he always knew what to do in situations. Is he really 15 years old or already a wise 80 year old ...

"(Y/n) what happened? When I saw you at the school entrance you weren't yourself"
I know I was always able to trust him. But I can't tell him anything he'll think I'm crazy, well maybe i am crazy but who wouldn't go crazy when suddenly traveling back in time. No matter what I'll say now he will know that I'm hiding something.

" It isn't your fault or anyone's, nothing happened, today was just a shitty day I'm sorry for worrying you ..."
Saying this is better than saying nothing.
He looks directly into my eyes slightly pressing his eyes smaller, looking more serious and intimidating than before. His aura changed and for a second I couldn't breathe.
"Hm" He sighs out.
His aura finally goes back to normal.
"I'm glad your feeling better now (Y/n) ^^"
There is the typical Mikey back.
"I saw you searching for someone?"
'Shit i totally forgot that! I need to find takemichi before the day goes by'

I begin to panic .
"I could help you, tell me where to go and get on my bike, surprisingly I have a helmet just for you!!"
I know he packed it in for me..
"I'm searching for a blond haired small boy named takemichi... he has black puff pants on and he's probably ...beaten up" as far as I can remember takemichi always got beaten up by Masataka and his group.. poor takemichi now that I think of it.

After describing takemichis looks to him i see his expression changing .
He puffed up one cheek and looked like a little cute insulted kid.

"Hmph, after that you have a lot of explaining to do..." he said grumpy
I missed grumpy Mikey.
"Yes yes i will"
I chuckled out.
This was the first time laughing after a long time.
"And you will treat me with a Dorayaki"
He added.
"I will..."
"With a flag"
"Mikey..." I said with an intimidating sighing voice.
"I'm sorry.." he said and right after I climbed on his bike clinging to him. We drove around takemichis neighborhood and After a while I saw takemichi on a playground with a black haired kid.

"There he is!" I scream out loud enough for Mikey to hear. I get off the motorcycle and as I take off my helmet Mikey tries to join.
"Mikey... I have to handle this myself.."
"Okay..." he mumbled with a slightly annoyed tone.
"Im sorry " i said.
I forgot how cute he was back then.. I'm sorry that things had to turn that way but I had no other choice.
I gave him my helmet and as I turned around the thought to my head came 'this may be the last time I see him ...again'
I turn around and hug him tightly. I feel him wrapping his arms around my back and I break the hug off by saying

"see you"

-
-
-
Im still learning how to do time tenses in a writing so I hope it doesn't annoy you guys too much ;-;