Chapter 2- A long talk

2nd person

As (y/n) walks towards takemichi the atmosphere gets more serious and tenser. (Y/n) notices that the boy is in shock due to something takemichi has said.

1th person / your POV

„Takemichi! I've searched you this whole time,  finally I found you" I say with big relief.
Finally  some success in this day. After greeting Takemichi my eyes wander to the small boy sitting on the swing next to takemichi.
Naoto?" I say surprised. To my surprise the kid takemichi is talking to is naoto tachibana, hinatas little brother.

He looks up to me and I can notice that his mood slightly lightens up. I can feel the mood changing up a bit but there's still an unsolved tension.
„(Y/n)!" he says with a high pitched voice.
„I'm sorry that I have to interrupt your conversation but I really need to talk to takemichi." I say as my mood gets more serious.
„(Y/n)!" takemichi says as he walks up to me.
Judging from the way he says my name, he's the older takemichi I've fallen on the tracks with.

„What is happening?" I burst out.
„I-„
before he was able to finish his sentence I continue bursting out.
„This whole day has been a mess, I just want to go back to the presence - or future? I don't know anymore, I-I don't know anything anymore .The only thing I know is that today is wrong and we need to find a way to get back as soon as possible."
As I finished my sentence I turn around
oh no I hope Mikey didn't hear me'
I think to myself.
Luckily as I turn around, I can see Mikey sitting on his bike looking foward with a blank expression. He notices me staring at him and his expression changers into a smiling one. His smile on his face is telling me something along the lines ‚you got this' . It encourages me a bit but it also gives me a scent of sadness.I turn  back to takemichi and see him stepping closer to me.
„We ...travelled back in time-„
well no shit Sherlock.' I ironically think to myself.
He leaves out a big sigh before continuing his sentence.
"..-and I have no idea what to do either"
Those words kick boxed me right in the stomach. ‚Was this whole day for nothing ?'
I thought to myself. Do I have to go trough all this again? I can't bear the pain again.
Everything around me started spinning and it felt like as if my head was about to explode.

„My sister is going to die? And you both are from the future?"
Naoto said breaking off takemichis and mine desperat loud silence.
„You told him we are from the future?!" I burst out in total disbelief. As I finished talking I slowly processed naotos words mentioning hina dying.
„Hina is going to..die?"
Another loved one is going to die... I didn't even know anything about the death and now I find out. I feel like I'm about to throw up, again.
„Well.. I can explain.." Takemichi stutters out.
Before I was able to say another word naoto continued.
„I'am going to safe her!"
He says out proudly, somehow giving me strength.
„And you are too and I'm going to help you guys."
He says as he grabs our hands. Suddenly I feel tingly in my stomach and I can see the world infront of me eaten up by a bright light, just they way It lightened up before the train hit me. Before I hit the ground I get to have a small glance of Mikey running towards me with his eyes wide up and then *BAM* I hit the ground waking up with lights surrounding me.

It took me a while to get used to all the lights and I could feel that my body has grown.
„Am..I back?" I whisper as I stand up.
„yes you Are" a grown up manly voice answers me back.
„Huh?" I look next to me and I can see a black haired tall man standing next to me. It took me a while to recognize his face but there it strikes me .
„Naoto! It's you!" I say out loud.
His hair stayed the same nothing has changed really!
„Yes it's me, I see your Back to conscious . Luckily I saved you both in the last second „
So Naoto saved us and this all was a Dream?' I sighed in relief but also sadness. I was able to see my loved ones one last time again, even if it only was a dream.
„Where's takemichi?"
I asked and he continued to lead me to his office where takemichi was already conscious, waiting for us to arrive .
„(Y/n)!"
He said. He walked up to me and before I could greet him back he wrapped his tender arms around me and quietly whispered , „I'm glad your ok" , I could hear the relief in his words . ‚Aw that's cute' I thought.

As he let go of me I could see tears filling up his eyes. ‚I forgot how emotional takemichi is ..'
„I'm also glad your alright."
Hmhm" naoto coughs interrupting our little moment. „Thanks for saving us naoto , but I really got to go-„ before I could finish my sentence naoto says „You cant-„ he said loudly stopping me to continue my sentence, „you can't go yet, we need to discuss what just happened. With the information takemichi provided me with on the swing 12 years ago I was able to save you guys. Maybe If you travel back again we can prevent my sisters death."
As I heard those words I felt my body turning into stone. I stood paralyzed processing that I really time traveled and that hinas.. dead now. For a second I saw everything black around me not feeling my body or anything else.
Hina really is dead and I traveled back in time.' Thinking those words sounded so unrealistic I can't believe them myself.

„Pull yourself together (Y/n)" naoto said roughly making me get back on earth.
„We all are shaken up but we need to safe Hina!"
Hina is my best friend... I need to safe her. Maybe I can avoid my mother's death too...'
But I don't want to live trough the same pain again.

„I'm sorry." I'm so selfish. „I can't do it, I've build up this life after everything that has happened. I can't loose it all again." what am I doing.
Silence fills the room after I finish my sentence. Before I get too emotional I decide to turn around and leave the room.
As I touch the door knob I can feel naotos hand grabbing on my shoulder.

I sigh out ," naoto, I've decided leave me be."
„(Y/n)... please just listen to what has happened till now. Then you can leave." he says and I can feel his desperation hidden in his emotionless expression.
„alright „ I say.

Takemichi and I sit down on a chair and naoto begins to speak.
This is going to take a while'