Chapter 3-manjiro sano

3rd person
Naoto starts filling you and takemichi up about the events that have happened till now and what has lead to hinas death. Many hours went by and you felt like falling asleep.

Your pov
Why does it take so long... I texted my grandma earlier and she said she's fine and is going to go to sleep.. but honestly I don't trust her she's probably taking advantage of me gone and is watching the tv. I need to install cameras .'

„your power is to time travel and Your able to jump back to time on the exact same day but 12 years ago. The moment on your time traveling your body falls into a coma state."
naoto explains to us interrupting my thoughts.
„(Y/n) and takemichi" he turns to us,
„You need to go back in time and meet the top gang members sano manjiro and tetta kisaki and prevent them from meeting. If they would've never met, toman wouldn't have turned out the way it's now. And that way we can prevent my sister from being killed by them",
'That's the way Mikey turns out? Is it because I.. left?"
I turn to takemichi and I can see him nodding his head in confidence but I told them before that I cant and don't want to join this mission, besides I left Mikey for a reason. I can't bear to see him again.

"Can I go now?".
"(Y/n)" he says my name in a disappointed way making me shiver. I'm sorry naoto..
"(Y/n)" takemichi says out loud. Before I was able to turn to him he suddenly gets on the ground and bows his head down before me.
"Wha-"
"(Y/n) we need you, without you we won't succeed! You're the closest to manjiro you can prevent him from meeting kisaki! That's all you need to do then we can go back to normal! Hinas life is on the line!"
'All I need to do? Will this really change everything?'
"(Y/n) I know you have a sick grandma. We will take care of her while your gone . Well put her in the most expensive and secure hospital in whole Tokyo so you don't have to worry."
'How can I say no now.. that's the best for her and I only want her best'
"Alright deal."
Takemichi and naotos eyes lighten up and I can't help but smile.
'Those monkeys' I think to myself before being grabbed by my hand by naoto.
Suddenly I see everything turning white and I wake up in a bright light.

'I need to get used to that'
I think to myself. I find myself laying on the grass.
'Where am I?'
I turn to my right and suddenly I can see,

"DRAKEN" I scream in shock. I can see him twitching and sitting up as he got scared by my sudden scream.
"stop scaring me like that you dork" he says in an annoyed scared tone.
I sit up so I can look into his face.
"Your .. alive " I say as I can feel myself tearing up.
"Is everything alright (Y/n)?"
I can hear someone say behind me. As I turn around I see Mikey laying next to me. He sits up too.
"Mikey.." saying his name makes my first tears drop.
They both look shocked to each other.
"(Y/n) did you fall asleep and dream something bad? I'm alive I can't die I'm immortal~" he says in a teasing-cheering up tone.
"Wait you dream of him and not me?!"
Mikey says in a childish jealous tone,
"Call me mr. Girl stealing guy" draken says in a teasing smiling way.
'Heh I missed this so much' I smile to myself as I wipe away my tears.
"If you would've given me a Dorayaki maybe I would've dreamt of you..."
I say to Mikey as I turn to him.
"I will buy you thousands." He says in a serious tone squinting his eyes together making draken and me laugh,
"Dork" I say as I softly hit mikeys head.
He smiles at me while closing his eyes and I can't help but blush
"Stop you lovebirds" draken says which makes me blush even more,
"No!" I say in embarrassment as it is embarrassing,
"Don't deny your love for me !~" Mikey says teasingly making me smack his head harder than before,
"Ow" He says as he puffs up his cheek.

Suddenly we can hear a crowd cheering in the distance.
"He? What's that" draken says turning to the sound,
"Maybe a show,Let's take a look" Mikey says smiling with hope, we decide to stand up and follow the loud cheering.