Chapter 7-Collide

Two days have passed, takemichi and naoto continued searching for clues and paths we could take to prevent Hinas death. I took the day off to visit my grandma but of course I took time to think of way how to prevent my mothers death, my grandma is in a healthy state and she's getting the treatment she deserves.
I'm glad to see her that happy. Today I also visited her, it's the second day.

„It's getting dark...I should go home."
I mumble to my grandma whose currently watching the tv,
„alright darling, don't stress yourself too much I love you!"
Her calm and caring voice was always something memorable,
„Yes I will!"
I kiss her one last time and I continue my way outside the hospital, I take a look at my phone and see it's already 10pm,
„Oh no.."
I walk along the streets of tokyo and pass a bridge.

Tokyo is always even in the nights, full of lights and life.
The air breeze is calming, but not a single free second has passed where I didn't think of Mikey.
           "The present Mikey is dangerous!"
Naotos words are digged into my head. How could the Mikey I know be that cruel.
With no reason I suddenly feel like going to the spot draken, Mikey and I used to go to hang out.
the spot where takemichi also realized that Mikey isn't a bad guy.

I walk there and as I arrive I see that no one is around, usual for this place, it is just like it was back then.
Nothing has changed.
I sit down and cross my arms across my bend knees.
I feel so calm right now, i could cry.
After leaving Mikey I wasn't able to go here, I moved to my grandma, we just moved back to Tokyo three years ago.

Suddenly I recognize a shadow behind me,
Who could be here at such a time? This spot isn't well known..
"(Y/n).."
I immediately recognize the voice.
I turn around,
"M-Mikey-" I stutter out.
He stands infront of me with his gang leather jacket on which changed a bit, he got a dragon tattoo like draken and his eyes got darker.
I jump up, he doesn't move a bit. His eyes follow my weird desperate movements.
I take two steps back but the river stops me.
"This cant be.." I whisper with my hand covering my mouth,

He starts walking towards me, There's still no hint of the Mikey back then he's looking like a tall cold guy. Has he really changed that cruel? Is he going to.. kill me?
"I-I'm sorry for leaving I'm sorry for everything-"
I stutter out without thinking or breathing, I close my eyes.
I can hear that he suddenly stops, why is he stopping?
"Are you.. scared?"
He asks with a calm but also cold voice, the fresh air forms his warm breath with each word but also brings me his familiar scent which immediately makes me calmer,

Why am I scared? Would he really kill me.. what am I thinking..
I take a step forward,
"No.. I'm.."
I gulp and look at my feet, I can feel my tears forming and dropping to the ground.
"I'm sorry for leaving."
I start to cover my stomach with my hands,
I can hear him taking a step back, he turns around,
His cold back is facing my way,

"I'm sorry for not keeping the promise. It's my fault.",
His voice sounds so mono tone but also soft and fragile. He is about to leave,
I have so many questions but nothing comes out of my mouth.

Suddenly my bag lightens up and my phone rings, I quickly grab it and see naotos Name lighting up, I pick up and I can hear naotos voice,
"Come quickly!"
He screams loud enough for Mikey to hear.

Before I could say a word Mikey grabs my phone,
He looks at it and as he sees naotos contact he crushes my phone,
There goes my yearly loan..
"Are you delivering me out?"
He asks intimidating walking towards me, I take a few steps back and suddenly the floor disappears and I can find myself in the cold water, I can swim but for some reason I don't feel like swimming up. So much has happened I can't bear to look Mikey in the face now, I'm so tired. I'm going to see this as a small break.. I sink deeper and deeper into the water, do I even need to breathe i feel so comfortable right now.. finally I'm at peace I should take a small nap.

Suddenly I can feel myself getting pulled up by strong hands.
'Mikey?'
I'm getting pulled on the grass, I can hear a distant screaming which is getting louder and louder,
"(Y/n)!"
I snap conscious, I look around and I can see Mikey right infront of me, his dark deep eyes are just as fragile as they were on the day I said goodbye.

"Mikey.." I whisper with a small amount of water getting out of my mouth. He grabs me and pulls me up making me sit, i throw up a bit of water , Mikey is soaking wet,
"I'm sorry"
I apologize weakly getting my strength back, what just happened, I was just tired. I look away from Mikey I don't want to see him, not in this state and timeline.
"I got to go-" I get up as fast as I can, I can't feel my legs so I fall to the side, before falling Mikey catches me,
"(Y/n)"
He voice is .. kinda shaken up?  This tall cold guy from before is the small fragile boy from back then right now.
"Are you Crazy?! Why didn't you swim I don't understand"
His curiosity never changed, he is still there. This is Mikey.
"Mikey why.. why did you turn that way, draken wouldn't be proud. Emma wouldn't..."
His eyes darken, I get on my feet,

"Emma and draken are dead."
Emma died?
"Emma died ? When why - what happened why didn't I know "
So many questions whirl around in my head,
Mikey stands up and turns around
"You left."
I had to! I didn't know what to do I was dumb back then, I just didn't want to feel the same pain again.
He starts walking away and I quickly get up,
"(Y/n) you're still the same.."
He smirks out,
"You never changed.. I guess that's a good thing.."
I grab my bag,

"I will safe you!"
I scream and run away without hesitation.I need to get to naoto and takemichi, I need to prevent drakens death!
That'll prevent him from changing. I look behind me one last time and I can see him standing still looking at me.. surprised ?

Finally I arrive at naotos office, takemichi and naoto look at me surprised,
"Why are you soaking wet..."
Naoto asks me with his eyes wide open,
"Don't ask stupid questions! I have the solution how we can save everyone!"
I look at them both,
"We need to prevent Ryugujis death on the 3rd august 2 weeks from now."
Takemichi interrupts me,
"Yes." I encouragingly end the sentence.

"(Y/n)..Do you need a towel or some-"
I interrupt takemichi,
"No let's just go!"
I quickly grab naotos hand not giving Takemichi times to say another word, I can find myself surrounded by the bright familiar white light.
I can change something.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
See u! If you spot mistakes please tell me in the comments :))