Chapter 13-loss

We drive trough the heavy pouring rain soaking us wet, before we started driving Mikey wrapped his gang jacket around me so it isn't as cold for me, but with my immune system I'm probably going to catch a cold by tomorrow.
Finally we arrive after half an hour, we're at an dirty abounded building but no one is in sight,
Mikey gets off his motorcycle, I try to join but with a hand sign he commands me to stay on the bike for now, kinda scary... it's dark too it's like in a ..
'Horror movie!'
I start shivering up, focus (Y/n)!!

Mikey looks around but still no one is in sight,
"No one is here ..."
I recall the obvious and he just turns to me and starts walking towards me deeply pulled in his thoughts,
"Something isn't right.."
He mumbles as he gets on his wet motorcycle before me.
He's right, why should we get called out to an abounded building of nowhere especially by a moebius member... they must want Mikey away from the festival.. away from...

"Draken!"

I shout out in realization,
He looks at me surprised,
"We have to get to draken as fast as possible!"
'Fck why did I shout it out, I'm so stupid now he's going to question why and how I would know, what am I supposed to say?!'
I thought- but surprisingly he doesn't question my conclusion and immediately starts driving as fast as he can, I'm glad he trusts me. I can't wait till this is over and we can spend time again.

I cling onto him with fear of what's going to happen,
'Draken please don't die. Takemichi Emma and hina watch out.'
The thought goes trough my head in a non stop loop while driving back to the festival, it's killing my head.

Time goes by faster on the way back and we arrive at the parking lot where Emma and draken went, I can see them!
'There they are!! But ... surrounded by moebius members?!'
Mikey drifts and stops,
we get off with our soaking wet clothes, my poor kimono... I even put on make up only to look pretty.. to cry out for loud..

Pahs friend peh is also standing infront of us.. what is he doing? I look over to draken and Emma, takemichi is also there! But draken is injured and Emma is in fear.. poor Emma. I want to go to her and comfort her but I can't get trough to them...their surrounded by moebius members who got their attention fully on Mikey and me, and I have to stay near. My position as his girlfriend isn't aalways a benefit either..

I can feel that Mikey is angered,
"I see now..."
Mikey starts walking towards the crowd and I just stand back watching,
"The reason we got called to be somewhere else was so you could attack ken chin."
He stops infront of pahs friend,
"And then you were gonna put the blame on me and break toman in half."
Mikey says in a cold way without an expression,
Pahs friend scream out that he did it for Pah but Mikey interrupts him rising his voice by a bit,
"That isnt how you do shit."
Mikeys aura changes into a scary one,
"Who tricked you into doing this?"
He asks intimidating.

Someone is pulling strings? My first thought is kisaki.. but why?
I glance to takemichi and his face fills with knowledge and recognization, he knows something?
Suddenly foot steps get closer and a manly familiar voice starts speaking,
I turn to the left and see..

the dude who attacked me at the store?!
'Hanma!'
"Wow I'm impressed..Guess your not just brawn after all..."
He says unimpressed lazily smoking a cigarette. Members hold an umbrella for him just like a king making me annoyed,
"Who the hell are you?"
Mikey asks with the same vibe,
Hanmas eyes wander to me being behind Mikey,
'Shit if he recognizes me-'
"You're mikeys chick who picked a fight! I remember you!"
'I'm dead.'
Mikey looks to me,
"What you know him?"
His eyes pierce trough me, ow that hurt,
"She didn't tell you? Not that big mouthed after all"
He laughs walking towards Mikey who tenses up in anger,
I think he already put the puzzles together...he's going to lecture me when we're alone I'm doomed.