Chapter 12-festival

The day of the festival quickly arrived and I'm currently getting ready with hina and Emma at hinas place. In between nothing really has changed except for the fact that the burden inside of me gets bigger with the thought that I have to leave after the festival, I'm happy to spend time with Mikey and the rest and I think- no i know that takemichi thinks the same as me, but we also know we don't and will never belong here... With the prevention of drakens death Mikey shouldn't have to turn evil and my mother and hina are saved. I'm very scared of what the future may hold, but with that past I'm currently living in‚What could possibly go wrong?'

„(Y/n) you look so pretty!"
Hina and Emma look at me with sparkles in their eyes, I'm wearing a blue white kimono with flowers all over it... I bought it with my last pocket money and it's totally worth it!
Hehe not gonna lie.. I do look AWESOME'
„You two looks beautiful too!"
I smirk over to Emma who's wearing a dark blue kimono with flowers,
„That way draken will definitely notice you~"
Emma turns red and hina laughs along with me,
„It's so hard with draken! He's a stone head totally stubborn..."
Emma vents pouting kinda remembering me of Mikey...
„I agree.. he just doesn't take a hint I'm sorry for you Emma..."
I agree with Emma and hina just nods along,
„Well takemichi also isnt That easy... hes always doing reckless things worrying me..how can i protect him that way?"
(HINA IS SO CUTE)
Hina mumbles troubled, what am I supposed to say? Mikey being a gang leader of a really popular dangerous gang, me having to prevent him of turning evil in the future.. he's a hand full.
„Ye.."
I agree sighing causing them to look at me pitying,
„My brother can be a hand full I'm sorry for you.. He's an idiot sometimes, I wonder how you stick along.."
Emma comforts me with understanding, I really needed that thanks Emma,
„AHhhh hes an idiot"
I complain loudly falling onto hina bed and they quickly join me,
„(Y/n) you definitely have it the worst"
Hina laughs out worried, they sit next to me and we all sigh out on the same times, I look over to hina who looks beautiful in her pink purple kimono
I don't want anything to happen to you..'

„What Time is it?"
I ask and we look at our phones,  shock goes trough our bodies as we see that we're almost too late!
„Shit we have to hurry!"
We start packing our things and immediately start walking in a hurry since it's hard running in those kimonos..

We arrive Mid way and I have to part ways with them, im meeting Mikey on the playground firstly which is on the other side, I don't know why though...

We hug one last time and they hurry off to the festival, it's kinda hard moving in those large clothes ...
Finally I see him, he's leaned on his motorcycle looking in the beautiful night sky deeply sank in his thoughts,
"Mikey!"
I pull him out of his thoughts and he turns around and immediately starts walking towards me with a warm welcoming smile,
"(Y/n)!"
He takes my hand, and smiles at me making my heart beat fast. We've done many things together  but It always feels like it's the first time with Mikey.. even mere hand holding.

"Why are we meeting here and not at the festival?"
I ask him,
"Huh?"
He looks at me and starts smiling,
"I wanted to have you for myself"
He boldly says, my face turns red and he starts to teasingly smile,
'Is he bold or stupid?Non the less he's going to kill me eventually with a heart attack!'

I can't get a single word out except for a sigh,
"You look beautiful tonight (Y/n).."
He adds whispering while looking me deeply into my eyes, the moon rays go trough his soft hair making him look beautiful and peaceful, Mikey can't be evil.
"Stop flustering me so much you're going to kill me!!"
I softly punch him on his hard chest and turn around red, he just starts laughing and i laugh with him.

He leans on his motorcycle and I join him sitting on it besides him. This moment is special to me, it hasn't happened before.
I look at him staring into the sky, I take advantage of the calm situation and lean towards him, I softly kiss him on his cheek, I'm feeling extra daring today! Especially after his sudden flirting...

He looks at me surprised and I just smile at him,
"Your reward for flustering me ^^",
He slightly starts to blush, suddenly he sighs out loudly and grabs me carrying me down,
"Wha-"
With his large strong hands He caringly grabs my waist and presses his soft lips on mine, I can't help it but put my cold hands on his cheeks and kiss him back, our body's start touching and the kiss gets intenser and deeper.
It feels like we're connecting,
'How could I live without you? I don't want to live in such a future anymore.'

Suddenly mikeys phone goes off, he's being called but Mikey decides to ignores it, with time it gets annoying so I pull my head back,
"Mikey.. your phone."
I whisper slightly pulling back on his lips,
He just shakes his head slightly looking annoyed, while he tries to continue I interrupt him,
"Mikeyyy we can continue this later."
I step back and free myself from his hands on my waist, he stands there with his hands slightly reached out sad and annoyingly answers the call,
"What.."
He mumbles and I start giggling,
'Hes so cute!! My past self needs to make good memories with him when I'm gone!!'

suddenly I can see his expression getting serious and him being focused,
"What's wrong?"
Today shouldn't be any dangerous event.. we saved draken from moebius so the 3rd august shouldn't happen! And takemichi didn't call me either whats happening? Am i just overthinking?

"Im getting called to a place by moebius."
it starts raining but I ignore it, I can feel fear spreading trough my body making me slightly stutter,
"I-Is everything alright?"
I try overplaying my nervousness with forcefully smiling but he notices it, where's genius me when I need her.. pull yourself together (Y/n)!

"As Long As im with you nothing will happen."
My tension looses but he continues,
"That's the problem"
He looks to the right, what does he mean? The rain gets stronger with each minute causing us to get more soaked than before,
"I hate pulling you into this but you need to come with me so I can ensure your safety, hold tight on me and always stay near me understood."
He uses his commanding voice and I just nod encouraged by his way of speaking but also ... scared, what is going to happen?

Usually everything is planned out but right now everything is out of my control.. takemichi also isnt available.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ahh tomorrow is my driving lesson wish me luck! 😇❤️🙏🏻👿😞🥺😈👮‍♀️😈🤔😡🍗💕📉😃📉😁😮‍💨 I quickly upload this so there will probably be small typos SORRY