Not so lenient

“Can’t we change our project? I think we will have a high chance to win the felix felicis if we concoct an improved draught of living death or amortentia,” says Luhan trying to cease the awkwardness between him and his partner.

He is not used to quiet atmosphere especially when you have Baekhyun as your roommate for four years. Also Luhan is really adamant not to be left alone with the metamorphmagus. He can’t really point out what or when did their dynamics changed. Maybe since he knew that Sehun also has a bonded pair like him (though why the hell would he be affected) or since the silver haired Slytherin went apeshit when a ravenclaw suddenly asked him out yesterday for hogsmeade weekend in front of their friends. Poor fifth year ravenclaw, though Luhan commended him for being brave enough to ask him out with all of his friends around him. Honestly, it’s not really new for Luhan because since last year, he’s been asked out everyday for hogsmeade weekend and now, they will have a Yule ball so everyone’s hoping to have a chance for a date with the quarter veela.

Luhan was snapped out of his thoughts when he felt someone glaring at him. He doesn’t need to become the founder of Hogwarts, Merlin or Headmaster to know who is glaring at him.

“You are fucking distracted. You should be focusing your mind in our project. Who the fuck are you even thinking?” His archenemy asked whose hair turned flame red. So he is angry now eh? Luhan’s not fucking disturbing him and instead giving suggestions for their project. He is the one who is ignoring him and isn’t this a team work?

“What? Are my thoughts disturbing you now? I didn’t know that mind reading is one of metamorphmagus abilities,” says Luhan sarcastically that made Sehun scowl even more.

“Answer my fucking question, Luhan.”

Luhan rolled his eyes at Sehun’s tone. If the latter got used on getting everything he wants by just calling for his father, well he can’t impose that to Luhan. “What? I’m not even aware that we are friends now to tell each other’s secrets.”

“Don’t test my fucking patience.”

"Fine, to ease your empty head, I'm thinking about Hogsmeade weekend and planning to ask that wonderful dorm mat--"

Luhan took a step back when Sehun murmured something and a spell shoots out of the tip of his wand to their cauldron. His mind’s telling him to run away now but his pride can’t take it. If Oh Sehun will dare raise his wand against him, he will strike back tenfold. When any remnants of the potion was gone, Sehun faced him again. The latter pointed his wand to the door and murmured ‘colloportus’. It was too late for Luhan to realize that Sehun just locked them on an empty classroom where the corridor is secluded.

He was about to run to the door and unlock it (because he needs to cast alohomora or the unlocking spell in closer distance) but Sehun caged him already. Luhan should’ve trusted his instinct earlier (blame his pride).

“What the hell do you think you are doing? Don’t you even dare raise your wand against me Oh Sehun. You won’t like me to become your enemy.” Luhan said in a threatening voice.

“You will not also like me to become your enemy, Princess.” His archenemy said in a deep voice. That’s when Luhan realized their proximity. Oh Sehun’s tall and strong built easily towers him. It made the creature inside of him squirm and wants to lean even closer to Sehun’s chest. But of course, Luhan is stubborn and always denying what his creature wants especially when it comes to Sehun.

“Pissed off, Oh Sehun,” he said in a gritted teeth. Instead of stepping back, the metamorphmagus has the guts to lift his chin with a curled index finger and studied his face. His other hand finds its way to Luhan’s waist.