Injured

After the little fiasco in the dungeons, Sehun walked Luhan to the Gryffindor’s dorm. And for the first time that Luhan knew Sehun for three years, they have a decent conversation. The quarter veela didn’t made it to the Great Hall for dinner because he accompanied Sehun. But he is quite suspicious on why there is no one except Seunghyun who went to the dungeons in the entire afternoon. No one, even first years. Luhan shrugs the thought off because maybe the Slytherins have different dynamics when it comes to their common rooms.

“I told you, you don’t need to walk me to my dormitory. “ Luhan mutters, his eyes avoiding every lions who are currently whispering because it is a miracle not to see Xi Luhan and Oh Sehun bickering. You can’t have the two of them within 2 meters without inciting a war.

“Don’t assume too much. This is a payment for the dinner.”

“I am not assuming that you like me or what.” Luhan rolls his eyes. He really can’t stand Oh Sehun. How he wishes Sehun will stay on that behavior in Slytherin’s common room, his not-so-asshole behaviour.

“And I only did that because our friends kept on bothering me. I don’t even know why you skipped our class. Though that’s beneficial to me because there’s no nuisance in the class.” The lie flows fluently on his tongue.

“You should’ve told me that you missed me, Princess. No need to use our friends as an excuse.” Looking at Sehun’s smirking face, Luhan felt the blush spreading to his face. He can’t believe that he just blushed infront of his enemy!

“No one misses you, asshole!” Luhan countered defiantly then stomped on Sehun’s feet for the second time that day. Sehun cursed loudly. Serves him right for getting to Luhan’s nerves. He laughs while muttering the password to the fat lady. When he reaches the Gryffindor common room, his eyes automatically scans the crowd to find his friends. He frowned when he didn’t saw Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. Don’t tell him Baekhyun’s on Hufflepuff’s again? He climbs the stairs where the fourth year Gryffindor dormitory can be found.

“Oh, there you are, I thought Baekhyun’s in the Hufflepuff’s common room again.” Luhan said nonchalantly, as if he didn’t disappear during the dinner.

“So our little princess finally graced us with his presence and came back from his adventure with his prince.” Baekhyun exclaimed.

Luhan’s doe eyes widened. How the hell did they know? “Don’t call me Princess!”

“Oh, so Sehun’s the only one who can call you Princess, then?”

“Kyungsoo-ah, Baekhyun’s teasing me!” Luhan says in his baby voice. He hugs Kyungsoo tightly, both his arms and legs wrap around the latter’s small body. Too bad for him, his friends are already immune of his baby voice charm because he’s been using it to them for 3 years already.

“A little bird told us that a certain Gryffindor spent his dinner in the dungeon. Hmm, who it might be?” Instead of helping, Kyungsoo teased Luhan even more. Luhan unwrapped himself off Kyungsoo and went to his bed.

“Yah, you are both disrespecting me! I’m still your hyung.” Luhan pouted when his traitor friends just laughed at him. “And it is only proper to give him food because House of Xi and House of Oh are allied Houses.” He continued while rummaging through his luggage to find his sleepwear. And also to hide his flaming face.

“Sure, Luhan HYUNG, whatever makes you sleep at night.” Baekhyun says emphasizing the word hyung.

“It doesn’t mean anything!” Luhan insisted even more.

“Sure, sure Luhan HYUNG.” Baekhyun and Kyungsoo answers in unison. Luhan frowns because it seems like both his roommates don’t believe him.