Plan gone wrong

“What did you just say?” Luhan is not sure if he did heard it right. And for the first time, Luhan witnessed Sehun flustered. He would have laughed at him if what he said isn’t crucial.

“I—”

“What?”

“What have you done this time, Luhan?!”

Luhan jumped on his feet and internally curse upon hearing the voice.

“Mama” Luhan uttered as the fuming Kim Kibum entered DADA room with the Gryffindor Quidditch Captain, Jinki on his tow.

“Don’t you Mama me. I think I will die before I can even graduate from Hogwarts and marry your Papa. You are really troublemaker! Where is it? Did you have any bruises?” Kibum scans frantically Luhan’s body and was satisfied to know that it was still unblemished. “What did that bitch told you? I know you will not raise your wand that easily unless it’s Oh Sehun who will provoke you.”

Luhan can’t help the heat creeping on his cheeks and it didn’t went unnotice by Kibum’s keen eyes. His eyes widen at his Mama’s expression. He tried to control his flushing cheeks but it was too late because Kibum’s already arching his brow at him, owing an explanation to his behaviour.

“That bitch called Baekhyun, mudblood and our Luhan, filthy creature! She should be thankful that Jongin’s restraining me or else I would have done the same as Sehun!”

Luhan intertwines his fingers on Baekhyun and asks him if he’s alright. His bestfriend only smiled as a response. But Luhan knows better. Baekhyun was totally shaken up and that wench will surely get her own piece the moment she gets out of infirmary.

“W-what?” Kibum hissed and marched outside the room in attempt to get to the infirmary. “That twat called my son a what?!” He shrieked. “I’m going to kill that cow for insulting my baby!”

As much as Luhan wanted that Slytherin to suffer, he can’t have his mama get into trouble. He stares at his Quidditch captain pleadingly but the latter just shook his head. Luhan mentally face palm. Fantastic, even Jinki is angry now.

“Mama! You don’t need to do that. S-sehun already taught her a lesson.”

Luhan saw how Kibum’s expression completely changed from being enraged to a mischievous one.

“I really knew I can entrust you my baby’s welfare.”

“W-wha— it’s not what you think, mama!” Luhan spluttered. He can feel the silver haired Slytherin’s heavy gaze but he chose to ignore it.

“Blimey, look at the time! We have to go to the library, babe.” Kibum exclaimed, totally ignoring Luhan’s defensive response. “Oh, that girl is still not excuse on what she did to you and dear Baekhyun, baby.” He hugged first Baekhyun and whispered some inaudible words to his friend then he hugged Luhan.

“You are going to tell me everything I’ve missed, baby Lu and that includes the new lad that is subject of your affections.” His mama whispered to him. He knew it. Luhan mentally curse. Kibum squeezed his cheeks for the last time before he finally parted.

“Kyungsoo, Luhan, I have posted the schedule of our practice in the common room board. I am expecting that you will be on time.”

“You reckon he set a schedule of our practice this Saturday?” Kyungsoo asked.

“I don’t think so,” says Luhan. “Mama will kill him if he will not ask him out for Hogsmeade weekend.” He stared at Kibum who’s currently talking in hush voice with Sehun. ‘W-what are they talking about?’ Luhan thought. They are not talking about him, right?