Nothing Changes

"Home sweet home!" Minseok chirped while patting his newly purchased cat.

"Another year, another life at Hogwarts." Baekhyun exclaimed, roaming his eyes around the castle that he missed the most. It's not the same when he was staying at the muggle world. No spells and adventures. Just nothing because it is forbidden for an underage witches and wizards to perform magic outside the premise of Hogwarts. They can only perform magic without breaking the wizarding law when they reach 17, when the trace is finally gone. Which is quite unfair, as what Luhan said to him because pureblood children and even halfblood can perform magic inside their manors because Ministry of Magic trusts the parents to guide the children to never use magic outside the school. Good thing, his parents let him stay sometimes on Luhan's. And speaking of his pretty friend.

"What are you doing Han?" Yixing asked as he saw Luhan muttering gibberish. Yixing's stood in awe at Luhan for managing to be pretty despite of looking stupid at what he is doing.

Luhan stopped his mind from drifting and said, "Planning to overpower that son of a bitch Slytherin. I really would love to spit on his ugly face while laughing." The pretty boy laughed melodiously, his doe eyes shines with evil glint. He managed to sport an angelic face despite emitting evil aura that resulted to some students sighing in admiration.

"Oh, here we go again." Minseok muttered when he saw the silver haired Slytherin going on their way. He mentally calmed himself because it's been a routine for three years and he doesn't think it will change anytime soon.

"Oh, you are still here princess?" said the silver haired Slytherin in a mocking tone. Luhan's face flushed in anger and immediately faced the said Slytherin. It only angers Luhan even more when he sees Sehun's smirking face.

Oh Fucking Sehun, his nemesis. The only brainless git he ever dreamed to strangle. Luhan is not normally this brutal. He is actually very angelic and helpful but when it is Oh Sehun we were talking about, Luhan's personality flips, 360 degrees. He pointed his finger on Sehun's face. His hair seems to raise and the usual drill, students dispersed, afraid that they will incur the wrath of Luhan. This pleased Sehun and the only one who noticed that is Yixing who raised his eyebrow on him.

"I really wonder why you are here because you are supposedly on disney right? So why are you still here in Hogwarts?" Luhan is really tempted to use his wand to wipe the ugly smirk on Sehun's face. But he opted not to do it because the last thing he wanted to happen is for him to get a detention and a possible deduction of House points. No, not in that sonofabitch face.

"As if you can live without your Princess, Sehun." Jongin snickered beside Sehun. The said male just glares at him. His original silver hair turns to red. Perks of being a metamorphmagus. The color of his hair changes according to his emotion. Sehun can control it but sometimes he gets distracted that it slip.

"I'm not a fucking princess, you dumb brainless asshole!" Luhan retorted. Sehun frowned. His hair changes again into pale shades of silver unconsciously. He is not dumb and definitely not brainless. He tops the transfiguration where Luhan, the princess sucks. Luhan is pleased to see the frown marring on Sehun's usual blank face but that changed immediately when Sehun opened his mouth.

"I'm not as well brainless, Princess. May I remind you that I am the top in transfiguration and Arithmancy class?" Sehun grinned, clearly amused to Luhan's tomato like face. Luhan's definitely not blushing because of that smile, definitely not. He just raised his middle finger to Sehun. It was very rare for Oh Sehun, heir of the Noble House of Oh to smile. Only Luhan can elicit such response from Sehun.

"Fuck you!" The doe eyed beauty cursed. Luhan is the top student on Charms and Potions and he is not that bad to Defense Against Dark Arts. He is also good on Care of Magical Creatures and Herbology. It's just that he's having a hard time on transfiguration and arithmancy but if he tried harder he is sure that he is better than that dumb Slytherin who doesn't know anything but to call for his father.