Game is over, Jealousy is going to take over

Watching everything on sidelines became Yixing’s habit. He’s just on the background creeping unintentionally on other people’s business. That is not entirely his fault, not when Hogwarts is a network of gossips personified. The mouths of the students run like that of the internet speed, boundless and uncontrollable. Also, he befriended some creatures such as house elves so he knew very well the secrets lurking on every shadows and pillars of the centennial old castle. That includes some illicit affair between a student and a professor, a sixth year muggleborn impregnated by a seventh-year heir of a noble house (which was a huge scandal by the way because the heir’s family was known for their bigotry and obsession on blood purity), and a head boy and head girl going at it in Hogwarts’s. No... they don’t really piqued his interest yet they’re getting into his radar. The one who intrigued him the most were the two purebloods who found antipathy as well as besottedness with each other eventhough the other one kept on denying it.

Yixing already knew that there will be something more on those two the moment he saw their first brawl when they stoop on Hogwart’s ground. His suspicion further confirmed when he saw the eyes of heir of House of Oh twinkling in amusement despite  of his apathetic features. From then on, those two are at each other’s throat (or pants) ceaselessly. They instantly became Hogwarts entertainment, bickering like an old couple and flinging curses and spells at each other or more like Luhan casting spells at Sehun and the latter infuriating the doe even more just to gain his attention. There was one incident that became a turning point for Luhan to seal his hate for Sehun (or so he thought because Yixing knew better).

It was one fine afternoon, a flock of first year Slytherins were swarming under the oak tree with their assumed leader leaning against it. His silver locks falling into his eyes as he tilted his head with refined elegance that no one can seem to achieve except the beautiful quarter veela resident of Gryffindor. The young heir routinely throwing the golden snitch on the air then swiftly catching it before it zooms further. Everyone gasped and applauded at how excellent Sehun’s reflexes are. He opened his palm and once again letting the snitch fly and just when it is about to escape, Sehun did a difficult yet amazing catch. Not only his fellow Slytherins are watching him in awe but other Houses as well, everyone except the three lions sitting on the edge of the Great Lake. He continued to showcase his reflexes as soon to be seeker, a great asset to Slytherin but his eyes are solely focused on something or probably someone.

Yixing looked over his shoulder with squinted eyes and boy, he was never wrong. He saw the golden strands of hair seemingly shining brilliantly like the most expensive gem under the yellow hue of the sun. The subject of silver haired Slytherin's attention is deeply immersed in scribbling through the expanse of parchment using the quill. His eyebrows knitted in avid concentration while his rose petal lips pouting unconsciously. Obviously unaware of his effect with other people especially toward the metamorphmagus who’s now displaying pink hair. When Luhan giggled at something that Baekhyun said, his doe eyes beaming brightly, unconsciously dazzling everyone within the vicinity and Sehun was never an exception. Even Yixing almost caught with the allure of quarter veela. Thanks to the snitch that’s now fluttering its wings away, finally escaping from Sehun’s imposing grasp, whom instantly lost his cool upon seeing the smile on Luhan’s beautiful face.

“You really got it bad, mate. Don’t pee on your pants by the way.” Jongin, one of Sehun’s friends drawled, looking rather haughty and bored as he run his fingers through his hair. In contrast with those students even Slytherins who almost wet themselves in excitement.

Sehun shots Jongin a glare, hands are now itching to cast a minor hex at the latter. He plunged his hand on his robe to get his fifteen inches ebony wood with dragon heartstring core wand. “You will be doing everyone a favor if you throw yourself on the lake, Jongin.”